Honored Contributor

Yay!!!!! I heard Jamie say they will be coming out with more shade choices!!!!!!

I heard a a caller call in and sing her praises for It Cosmetics, but she mentioned to Jamie that they needed more color choices and Jamie said they are working on that. I am so happy, while I like a lot of IT products, I can not use their foundations because I am in between Tan and Rich. So it will be interesting to see how many shade choices they come out with. I am so glad they listed to their customers!!!!!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay!!!!! I heard Jamie say they will be coming out with more shade choices!!!!!!

I meant to say I am glad they listen to their customers. I need Spell check!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay!!!!! I heard Jamie say they will be coming out with more shade choices!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I heard a a caller call in and sing her praises for It Cosmetics, but she mentioned to Jamie that they needed more color choices and Jamie said they are working on that. I am so happy, while I like a lot of IT products, I can not use their foundations because I am in between Tan and Rich. So it will be interesting to see how many shade choices they come out with. I am so glad they listed to their customers!!!!!!!Woman Very Happy

Good! I think the more of us speak up about that, the better. Women come in more than 5 colors.

Regular Contributor

Yay!  I hope they come out with a CC that's between fair and light.   I'm really tired of mixing them everyday and always having to bring two tubes with me when I travel or go to the gym.

Trusted Contributor

This is why I skipped the last TSV (with the Celebration Foundation with SPF) and the supersize of the CC cream. I really like both products, but I'm in between shades during the spring/summer.

The Fair shade is perfect for me in the late fall and winter, but too light in the summer. Even though I wear SPF religiously, my face still gets a bit of color (plus I need some color to balance out my white face and "slightly less white" chest and arms). The Light is a bit too dark (and too yellow), so I need a shade between Fair and Light for Spring and summer.

I'm tired of mixing shades, so I'm not ordering any more of their foundation products for spring/summer usage unless they offer an "in between" shade that works for me.

I think their products are really nice, so I'm glad they're expanding their color options.
Respected Contributor

Thanks candlequeen.I fall into that category with most foundations the tan shade is a little too light but the rich shades are too dark. I am a makeup artist so I know how to mix shades but it will be nice not to have to do that.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

Yay!  I hope they come out with a CC that's between fair and light.   I'm really tired of mixing them everyday and always having to bring two tubes with me when I travel or go to the gym.

Something to try:

Take an empty contact lens case, squirt half of one shade, half of the other shade, and then mix with a cosmetic spatula (or wooden skewer).  Custom blended and small to transport to the gym.

I do this when I travel to save space.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping that some of the shades will be for pink toned skin as well. It foundations are too yellow for my skin tone.
Respected Contributor

I hope it's true, like Doxiemom, I very much need a shade between fair and light. Less peachy and more neutral would be perfect.  I asked on FB a couple of times and was  told they are always working on new products - which isn't exaxtly a yes to new shades.

Regular Contributor

YES, I would love a color for a more pink undertone skin.  I can't use anything that is yellow tone and even some neutral tones don't work for me. 

I'm have a porcelain skintone and it's very difficult to purchase a foundation or CC cream.