Respected Contributor

She may do the same thing over and over, but at least she does a proper demonstration.  She comes out bare faced and puts on her make up, unlike others that just pretend to put make up on models that are already made up.

Valued Contributor
I like that she starts bare faced, and shares tips. Much better than the fake applications that seem to be the norm now.

Is anyone watching now? Stacey is on with Brett Chukerman (sp) and it's a hoot.
Respected Contributor

@pggoody wrote:

Yes, remember Stacy from QVC days too. I don't watch HSN much so have  only seen her once.  I think she is cute. Enjoy her humor.  

they have some very good deals on HSN especially when they have the free S&H with cosmetics  as well as sales. Clearance items can't be beat.

Valued Contributor

Bet you're glad you started this thread..Man Wink

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind the YBF presentations as I like the brow pencils.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

I don't like the brow pencils.  They are nothing special in my opinion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@TY wrote:

I liked them, then I didn't like them, and I've now gone back to using them, lol. I shuffled through a bunch including IT, and decided I really did like YBF pencils. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@TY wrote:

Oh I think these brow pencils are very special! They work the very best for me! I've tried and tried the competition but always come back to YBF brand! Phenomenal! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I love Stacey.  Yes, I have seen her demos a million times but she is so down-to-earth and so enjoyable to watch that I don't mind the repetition.  I find it helpful to watch again because there are always things that I need to be reminded of.  She starts her routine from scratch and gives wonderful tips along the way.  I appreciate that she isn't just "fake" brushing makeup onto someone in a full face of makeup.  She shows all of her flaws and how to corrrect them. I use her eyebrow pencils every day and have for many years.  I especially use her tips on contouring and highlighting.  She is a joy to watch--so friendly and caring to the callers and people on the set.