Honored Contributor

I have to chuckle when I watch this HSN vendor go through her shtick with the curlers and the black garb she wears putting in her "face"😱. Every show the same thing over and over and over.  The vendors must not watch themselves in replay or they would see how boring repeating yourself is for the consumer.... At least change it up a bit. Something other than the same ol thing again and again. QVC vendors do the same thing with. IT cosmetics 70 years young Drop dead gorgeous line,   and Josie Maren with the 70 year old who looks 40 story and her slathering on the grease....oh and the bowl of suds with Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

It's boring for people who have watched a particular demo numerous times, in which case we all have the option to change the channel.  The vendors and shopping channels are likely banking on the idea that someone out there hasn't seen the demo and could be persuaded to buy something.

Honored Contributor

Yes...I know I can change the channel.....yawn......

Respected Contributor

I guess when people run out of complaints about boring and repetitious presentations on QVC, they find other shopping networks to complain about.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched one of her presentations in quite awhile. However, the few that I did view, I personally found it refreshing that someone would come on air without makeup and start from scratch showing customers how to apply.  

Respected Contributor
She did the same schtick when she was on QVC. I like Stacey, though. How many others will go on TV with a bare face. I much prefer that to every other vendor that use models that are already made up.
Trusted Contributor

Me too!  I've watched Stacy's presentations since she did them on Q.  I know what's coming next but still sit mesmerized every time.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her in a long time but I didn't mind it. It sure beats the vendors that pretend to put makeup on the model who already has it on.

Honored Contributor

I like her.  She's down to earth and obviously confident in herself and comfortable with herself!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Yes, she does the same thing, but she always is engaging in conversation and doesn't bark out the same thing over and over like some. I enjoy her shows.