Occasional Contributor

On a whim, I bought the LG OTO last week, the Evening in Rome collection. I can't believe how lovely it is. I am an occasional spackle user, but this collection has the champagne spackle, which is beautiful. The ballerina highlighter is so subtle and glowey and lovely. I simply can't get over how nice my skin looks! The lipstick called Joy is gorgeous and highly pigmented. I wore it all day long--al day! This set is a real winner!

Respected Contributor

@booklover wrote:

On a whim, I bought the LG OTO last week, the Evening in Rome collection. I can't believe how lovely it is. I am an occasional spackle user, but this collection has the champagne spackle, which is beautiful. The ballerina highlighter is so subtle and glowey and lovely. I simply can't get over how nice my skin looks! The lipstick called Joy is gorgeous and highly pigmented. I wore it all day long--al day! This set is a real winner!

@booklover, that sounds very pretty.  Can you describe the lip color?  What type of skin tone are you?  I can't use LG Spackle as I have a reaction to it but the others sounds nice and I do like LG for the most part.  

How nice you found a bundle working for you.  Enjoy!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Bella Carro. The lipcolor is difficult to describe. It's a bright strawberry color with the tiniest amount of pearlescent shimmer--it is not glittery! It's certainly a bold color. I am fair with dark brown hair and brown eyes, but my daughter is very fair with light brown hair, and the lipcolor was beautiful on her as well. I will definitely buy other colors in this line!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a winner for you! It was a great deal if you could use/like everything in the set.  I don't like her spackle but I did buy the Ballerina illuminator from somewhere else and can't wait to get it. It looks very pretty.