Respected Contributor

I haven't watched qvc in a few weeks and just flipped the channel tonite, Saturday, 10/10 and Jackie Gonzalez is on. Unless my tv is lying to me she has lost some weight and looks fantastic! It has brought out the features in her beautiful face.  Good for her! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow Jackie!

[ Edited ]

I wish that she was the P.M. Style host! She's very enjoyable to watch, is knowledgeable, and is funny too!

Honored Contributor

Don't I remember hat Jackie had some health problems that required taking a medication that caused weight gain?

She was and is ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!

Trusted Contributor

It may not be that she has lost that much weight, rather that she is letting her hair get longer and it does make her look thinner. Also remember, she has seasonal allergies and the antihistimines and prednisone make her gain much weight when she usues them, especially in the spring. It's cooler now, and she hasn't seemed to be suffering like she has before in other seasons. Hopefully, she will make it through fall without having to take more medicines.

She does look wonderful, a pretty one she is !

Honored Contributor

I noticed the weight loss a couple of weeks ago when she was on with Chaz and she was wearing a cute shorts romper and at my inital glance I thought she was Sandra!!

But, as someone already stated, she's always been quite pretty...regardless of her weight.