Honored Contributor

Re: Would you buy the Tan Towel

When they first came out, my sister loved them, but sorry I don't know the brand.  You could google "tan towels with no odor" and see what you're led to.

Regular Contributor

Yes! And I did today! I have lupus and fibromyalgia and cannot go in the sun and have difficulty with body pain so these are very easy for me. I live in Florida and am so white and they make me look and feel healthier! Love the new spray with 30 spf....can't wait to try!!

Super Contributor

I purchased them in March, I turned orange. However, when I tan I do not turn brown but golden color. I am still searching for the perfect faux tanner.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

No I wouldn't buy it. I have no interest in fake tanning or even sun tanning. 

I feel the same way.

Contributor

I don't know. I wish I knew. I just ordered some from HSN, too. My girlfriends told me, "Just go to the the drug store and buy a bottle of Jergen's Gradual Tanning Lotion. It is cheap and better than all the rest" 

I did and ended up looking like an orange and white striped peppermint stick!!!!

I guess these chemicals work different on all people.

Honored Contributor

No.  I hate this product. Been there, done that.

This had one of the worst odors to it that I have ever smelled.  The vendor, hosts, etc. can say it doesn't smell but on me that wasn't true.  Most of the time when they talk about the lack of odor, they are talking about the product itself.  What they don't talk about is these self-tanners leave a horrible odor to the skin that gets worse if you are hot. 

Not only did this product leave a foul smell to my skin, it was drying and when it wore off, it left me looking polka-dotted like no other product has done before.  It also easily rubbed off.