Trusted Contributor

It's being offered right now on HSN.  Would you use it?  Can you fool people into thinking you've been to the Carribean using it?  Why not?

Respected Contributor

Re: Would you buy the Tan Towel

I love Tan Towels, I like the Deep version in the full body size. They really work for me and when I use them, people thinkI've been in the sun all weekend!

I have found that after I use them a few times I then switch to St. Tropez foam and I get the perfect color for me.

Tan Towels are very easy to use too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

My girl friend uses the tan towels and she is orange...she does not think she is but she is!!

Honored Contributor

I liked them due to the ease ofapplication, no drips, spills or messes .

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

My girl friend uses the tan towels and she is orange...she does not think she is but she is!!

Too funny! That is what the Jergen's Gradual Tanning Lotion did to me, perfect Sunkist Orange! I get a nice color fromTan Towels, I guess you need to try a few to find what works for your chemistry!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@newlook456 wrote:

It's being offered right now on HSN.  Would you use it?  Can you fool people into thinking you've been to the Carribean using it?  Why not?

They're one of the best-reviewed tanning products out there and people seem to love them.

Why would I want to fool anyone into thinking I've been to the Caribbean? Pretty sure all the fun of going to the Caribbean is in the going there part, not the telling people you've been part.

Honored Contributor

No I wouldn't buy it. I have no interest in fake tanning or even sun tanning. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I've used them a couple of times.  They are very easy to use. I didn't like the smell, but they all smell.  I also didn't find the color to be very visible.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I have used these before. The color was OK, not orange on me. It did rub off on my clothes( the bottom of my bra, on waistline of some pants). It didn't wash out of my bras even with Dawn original soap. I found that Kate Somerville's tanning towels work the best for me. They are more expensive but don't rub off, nice color, no streaking. Of course with all Tanner's put a little lotion on your elbows, knees, ankles and heels before applying Tanner's. 

Respected Contributor

i hate the smell and the result seems orangey . maybe on some skin tones they look better.

they streak and they DO NOT KEEP WELL.  even though they are sealed,  i used some old ones and they did give even application.