Super Contributor

Would this bother you? re: what a vendor (NC) did on TNB

Nick C. put the comb in his mouth while styling the models hair.  I gasped.  Would you mind if your hairdresser did that?  I freely admit to being overly sensitive to germs.  That is just who I am.  ~smiles, SnowKita

Valued Contributor

Re: Would this bother you? re: what a vendor (NC) did on TNB

It would bother me, too!  I really like my hairdresser, but we're just not that close! 😂

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, I would not like that at all.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Super Contributor

Yes it would. I once got my hair cut by a guy who kept scratching his arms with the comb and then combing/cutting my hair. I was horrified but didn't say anything -- why I didn't, I have no idea!! I think I was in shock. Smiley Happy  I went home and immediately re-washed my hair, never to return. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Yes it would. eek.

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Yes it would. I once got my hair cut by a guy who kept scratching his arms with the comb and then combing/cutting my hair. I was horrified but didn't say anything -- why I didn't, I have no idea!! I think I was in shock. Smiley Happy  I went home and immediately re-washed my hair, never to return. Ugh!

Okay that is really gross too. I would have jumped up and said no way are you going to use that comb on my hair after scratching your arm with it. I really would have.

Super Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Bluck!  Next time speak up girl. Or just run!  A nurse once put something in her teeth to hold it while working on my daughter.  I stopped her and asked her  to get a new one.  

Super Contributor

Well thank you Beauties for making me feel not alone on this one. 

Valued Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

😧 Wow...you've got serious restraint!  I probably wouldn't have been able to be so polite!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Okay that is really gross too. I would have jumped up and said no way are you going to use that comb on my hair after scratching your arm with it. I really would have.

Better his arm than his armpit 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️