Super Contributor

Will SHP be available in the 32 oz?

I am loving this new scent! I have never been able to use the seasonals due to the soy base but SHP is amazing. It leaves my hair so soft, shiny and full of volume. The smell is amazing and the conditioner has a lovely whipped-like texture. I must get this one in the large size...will it be available at some point? I really hope so!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Will SHP be available in the 32 oz?

No, it will not be available in the 32 oz from QVC. (Not sure if you can order it directly from Chaz's website). At QVC, the 32 oz seasonals were only available on an Auto-Delivery plan that was offered last fall. That was the only way to get them in the larger size.

Since I have a tendency to prefer the spring and summer seasonals, I'm hoping they will start to offer the 32 oz sizes as individual orders. (Not sure if this is feasible, due to the manufacturers processing/lead times.)

Sounds like you've found a formula that works well for you, might be time to stock up on those 16 oz SHP!!

Honored Contributor

You can buy it from chazdean.com It's 72 dollars there.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

On 7/4/2014 jaxs mom said:

You can buy it from chazdean.com It's 72 dollars there.

Wow that's pricey! Much more economical to buy a couple 16oz bottles with the buy more and save option. Thanks!