Contributor

Re: Will QVC and /. or Chaz address the class action law suit against Wen products?

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

Did Mally EVER discuss her issues with her company? Did QVC? What happens behind the scenes stays behind the scenes UNTIL a verdict or a situation changes. You better believe if there is ANY way QVC would lose money due to this suit, they're make changes- just like they did with Mally.

exactly but Mally wasn't bringing the cash the way Wen is

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

Did Mally EVER discuss her issues with her company? Did QVC? What happens behind the scenes stays behind the scenes UNTIL a verdict or a situation changes. You better believe if there is ANY way QVC would lose money due to this suit, they're make changes- just like they did with Mally.

Mally didn't have a a class action suit against her company. She filed for bankruptcy. Two totally different matters.

For what it's worth I don't think anything will come of the Wen lawsuit.

A very small amount of the population that uses Wen is negatively affected.

Nor do I think Chaz or QVC need to address this issue publicly as it is a matter that is still pending/ ongoing and they may have been advised by their legal departments not to.

Honored Contributor

Re: Will QVC and /. or Chaz address the class action law suit against Wen products?

@fitfuninformed wrote:

QVC hasn't been "saying" anything; however, actions speak louder than words....

If you'll note, all recent presentations of WEN have been done by alternate hosts, those hosts that did not present WEN before, or, shall I say, the 'second string' of hosts.  Pay close attention going forward. 

So in other words, the Q has been addressing this situation just as any business would, professionally - but very cautiously.  They're simply continuing to 'sell in accordance with their contractual obligation.'

Hm this is jus simply NOT true. The past few shows I watched just recently were all the regular hosts and was presented by Chaz himself. I never saw a single show during the day that was presented by anyone else by Chaz or a host I've always seen present with him.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had big issues with it such as rashes but if you never had hair loss or any issues I would not worry about it. If it works for you then use it.

I am sure the FDA  will do testing as part as their investigations

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Luckylady440 wrote:

I have been a great follower and user of Wen products but I am becoming increasingly concerned about the number of women that are coming forward with claims of hair loss. My hairdresser today suggested that I stop using it for a period of time. I would like to know the truth and if any recent independent lab testing has been done to address such claims?

QVC and Chaz this is serious and I would like to know what is being done to address such concerns and protect the consumers.

Please advise.

Read the bottle!!!

IF ADVERSE REACTION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE, AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.

@sailor_moon

You would think this would be OBVIOUS ... but I guess not.   Another example of how people just don't think.

For those wondering why neither Chaz nor QVC hasn't said anything ...... no conclusion has been reached.   Duh.

@Tinkrbl44, apparently some people can't think or make decisions for themselves because, as long as Wen is available, they will continue to buy and use Wen, even though "Wen makes their hair fall out, clogs drains, suffocates hair follicles, dries out their hair while simultaneously making it look greasy..."

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

I'm totally amazed andf disappointed that people think QVC and Chaz should/would comment while  a lawsuit is ongoing!  Companies don't do that -  and even individualks are told by their lawyers whenever they are involved in legal issues that they will be best served by saying nothing, by answering only the questions asked in the briefest way possible lest they scr**w up the case.

I do expect QVC to make their statements after the court case ends - not before.

Trusted Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

QVC hasn't been "saying" anything; however, actions speak louder than words....

If you'll note, all recent presentations of WEN have been done by alternate hosts, those hosts that did not present WEN before, or, shall I say, the 'second string' of hosts.  Pay close attention going forward. 

So in other words, the Q has been addressing this situation just as any business would, professionally - but very cautiously.  They're simply continuing to 'sell in accordance with their contractual obligation.'

Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@castle12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

Mally didn't have a a class action suit against her company. She filed for bankruptcy. Two totally different matters.

Nor do I think Chaz or QVC need to address this issue publicly as it is a matter that is still pending/ ongoing and they may have been advised by their legal departments not to.

@castle12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

@jackthebear wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

No. Why would they?

True but it still comes down to no one is going to discuss legal issues about a business until it's settled. That was my point.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I'm totally amazed andf disappointed that people think QVC and Chaz should/would comment while  a lawsuit is ongoing!  Companies don't do that -  and even individualks are told by their lawyers whenever they are involved in legal issues that they will be best served by saying nothing, by answering only the questions asked in the briefest way possible lest they scr**w up the case.

I do expect QVC to make their statements after the court case ends - not before.

@millieshops

I thought some Wen products are on the watch list .... what lawsuit are you talking about?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44It's my understanding that in addition to the FDA's investigation, there's still a class action suit going on.

In both cases it seems Sweet Almond Mint might be the culprit.  There's none of tht in my house and I have had no issues with Wen in my 6 years of use, so I'm continuing to use it although I will read the results of the FDA investigation when it appears.

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg