Respected Contributor

Re: Will QVC and /. or Chaz address the class action law suit against Wen products?

That lawsuit was in our local paper and all over facebook the other day..not personal posts but legal and news articles.

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

I have no dog in the fight either way and say let it play out as it should.

That said, if it was me, I would not mention it or address it at all. It is legal action and you don't want to three years from now be eating what you said while under Oath. Best to let it play out with those handling it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Will QVC and /. or Chaz address the class action law suit against Wen products?

I know of many hair salons that are open on the weekends...

I think the OP is lasking a egit  question and wants to put the question out there for everybody but doesn't want to get harassed and ganged up on by the "Wenees" ..that are very rabid sometimes.

It is great to be supportive of a company and brand you love but you can't speak for others.  For instance I know somebody who had a bad chemical reaction to a brand of shampoo for dandruff.  They got it in their eye and received a bad chemical burn...each person reacts different to different chemicals.

Too many people have had issues. That is why I said to let it play out the way it should. Let everybody get their information out their, along with their defense...and take it from there.

Just because somebody doesn't have any reaction to it and love it..doesn't mean the next person is going to have the same. Different people react differently to chemicals.

Don't turn this into a pro vs con ... like I said - I don't think they will address it..nor should they..it is in court and you shouldn't comment on pending litigation..unless they say that 'while they would love to speak about the case and their defense and how much they love and support the product - under the advice of their legal counsel they cannot discuss it at this time' and then ask everybody to be understanding..

Frequent Contributor

@Luckylady440. I feel the exact same way!!! I've never been one to join the band wagon for anything!!! I believe in innocent til proven guilty. But w/all the reports, whom do you listen to? I've seen 200 ppl, then 17,000, who were effected!!! And you've probably seen something different. So, what is the truth? What about the entire line? Or is it just the conditioner? I feel like we're just left hanging here. I love Wen, but I guess if there's a risk of hair loss etc., I'm calling it done. If all I have to go on is what little bit I've heard/seen on TV.

Respected Contributor

I don't use WEN, but wouldn't it be a little silly to mention a lawsuit filed by a few women, who have not proven yet that the product caused their problem?  That would be a little ridiculous, and I think most women here certainly know that.  You had to have known this before you posted here. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not too concerned.  I've had no problems, so that is what is important to me, not the lawsuit.  GM has several recalls and lawsuits on our two GM cars, we haven't stopped driving them.

Occasional Contributor

Ladies,

Unfortuantely my stylist is self employed and only works Sundays on the weekends. Please stick to topic. I asked QVC or Chaz to respond. 

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

You are correct. Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much! Best and most appropriate response thus far!

Honored Contributor

Re: Will QVC and /. or Chaz address the class action law suit against We products?

I have 2 thoughts on OP's concerns:

First - those of us who have been using Wen for quite a while already know whether hair loss is an issue It hasn't been for me and I plan to continue to WEN.  If I were concerned, I'm an adult.  I don't need the sellers to tell me to quit..

Millions of people use Wen with out negative results; some others are allergic.  This is true for lots of products.  I'm allergic to penicillin, so I never use it, never allow any of my doctors to prescribe it for me.  Doesn't mean others have to quit with me.

As for expecting QVC and Chaz' company to address concerns while they're are in court?  Only someone naive about how the world works would expect that.

Occasional Contributor

Well said! I feel the same. Thank you!