Valued Contributor

Why wouldn't it let me order the perfume set online?

I had to call the order in, I got a message saying that item couldn't be ordered online...that's a strange way to launch a new product, really strange.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why wouldn't it let me order the perfume set online?

what perfume set are you referring to? Did you ask CS when you placed your phone order?

Valued Contributor

Sara Horowitz launch  A270939

Respected Contributor

Maybe it couldn't be shipped to certain states?  Scrap that idea, because they know what state you are in, right?

Valued Contributor

and customer service had no clue what I was talking about...two different reps were like Whaat?

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if this is what happened, but in the past if an item number is typed in wrong, the message comes up that the item cannot be ordered on-line and to call customer service.  I just checked that item number and I would be able to order on-line.

Valued Contributor

That is very strange, I added it to my cart right off the page it was on, and it would not add to my cart, I thought maybe it was sold out already, then that message came up about the need to call in, some sort of glitch obviously.

Valued Contributor

yep, they do...Q card.

Respected Contributor

@oceantown wrote:

I don't know if this is what happened, but in the past if an item number is typed in wrong, the message comes up that the item cannot be ordered on-line and to call customer service.  I just checked that item number and I would be able to order on-line.

Same here