Respected Contributor

Why is the Elemis TSV no longer available?

Usually it goes up a few dollars in price but it is no longer available. Makes me wonder if they're afraid of getting negative reviews. 

Any thoughts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Why is the Elemis TSV no longer available?

@ BeautyAddiction: It is still available for $129.80 and $3.00 shipping as a single shioment. The item number for that is A284720. The auto-delivery is not available at this time.There are no reviews posted for it at this time which I also find troubling. I caved and ordered it on AD yesterday, it is still "in processing".I am interested in the eye cream, that is why i "caved".

I did look at the UK site to check reviews of it, and these were not "stellar reviews" of the product.  Reviews on Amazon and Nordstroms were good however.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering about this too this morning. Could it REALLY be "Sold Out"??? Sometimes TSVs do. Maybe someone here was watching the last TSV presentation and did hear them saying, if the number of kits was approaching a sell out?

I am curious if it did or the listing just was taken off......

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo - Thanks!  I did not even think, that I opened the listing from my order page! Which, of course WAS an A/D...... Sometimes my head does not function on it's own - I have to TURN it ON - always! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

@ BeautyAddiction: It is still available for $129.80 and $3.00 shipping as a single shioment. The item number for that is A284720. The auto-delivery is not available at this time.There are no reviews posted for it at this time which I also find troubling. I caved and ordered it on AD yesterday, it is still "in processing".I am interested in the eye cream, that is why i "caved".

I did look at the UK site to check reviews of it, and these were not "stellar reviews" of the product.  Reviews on Amazon and Nordstroms were good however.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. It was troubling whe I thought it was no longer available because I bought two neither of which I needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

I too saw the reviews on this product vary a lot. Never too bad though. Either excellent or mediocre products in people's opinion.

I did order this kit on A/D almost right away, when I saw it. Without even looking much into it..... Do not know exactly WHY I ordered it, but I had this strongly lingering thought - I should, because if I won't order, I will never know....

This price and A/D option will make a LOT of sense, in case if I love the products. If not, I'll be happy with the thought - I tried it and now know.

I totally do not mind spending a few dollars lost in shipping back and forth. I consider these few bucks being a price for an opportunity to try a potentially great product.

My "bigger problem" with ordering new to me products, lays mostly in the need to stop my favorite routine in favor of these products for the time given to a trial period. I hate this part a lot!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

I too saw the reviews on this product vary a lot. Never too bad though. Either excellent or mediocre products in people's opinion.

I did order this kit on A/D almost right away, when I saw it. Without even looking much into it..... Do not know exactly WHY I ordered it, but I had this strongly lingering thought - I should, because if I won't order, I will never know....

This price and A/D option will make a LOT of sense, in case if I love the products. If not, I'll be happy with the thought - I tried it and now know.

I totally do not mind spending a few dollars lost in shipping back and forth. I consider these few bucks being a price for an opportunity to try a potentially great product.

My "bigger problem" with ordering new to me products, lays mostly in the need to stop my favorite routine in favor of these products for the time given to a trial period. I hate this part a lot!

whoa I thought you were a diehard Isomers skincare user @sonechko??

Esteemed Contributor

YES @HappyDaze! I am a DieHard Isomers user and fan! But I am also an Aquarius, and this means - I am forever curious and always on a look out for something amazing!

But honestly, Happy D, occasionally trying out some other lines, so far, every time, and without a fail, turn me back to Isomers and gives me so much MORE appreciation of my favorite line. I like this aspect also.

So, I am never too upset if something new turns out to be not so great in my opinion, I do not regret a few bucks spend in shipping, and I get to love my Isomers even more, if this at all possible. This true! Woman Happy

p.s. I did keep a few things I bought from last Skinn's visit. For one - they are not so bad, and I kind of like them, they are different from Isomers items I have, and I will use them up. But also, mostly out of my love and respect for all great Skinn Dazzlers I befriended on Skinn's threads! I truly appreciate and respect their fiery passion for Skinn line and their commaradory too.

Respected Contributor

I did the same thing, thought I would give it a try. Right now, I have tried several brands, Paula's Choice TSV and kept that one on AD, Peter Thomas Roth TSV I have been alternating with Paula's choice and I love it. I especially like that Irish Mud. Then I tried the Active Argan on Evine and sent that one back (not a good value for me). Now I am getting the Elemis to try. I love being able to try and send it back if it does not work for me. I think I am afraid I am going to wrinkle because I have lost a lot of weight. That is the only thing I can attribute this later venture out into different skin care lines. 

Valued Contributor

@sonechko   "I am also an Aquarius, and this means - I am forever curious and always on a look out for something amazing!"

Thank you!  Now I have the perfect explanation for why I have so many different skin care lines on my vanity...I am an  Aquarius!  

I am using the Paula's Choice recent TSV, but I don't like to use that on my face during the day, and I cannot put the retinol near my eyes. I am looking forward to trying the Elemis.  

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen