Frequent Contributor

Why So Expensive?

Everytime I watch the shopping channels, something catches my eyes and then all of a sudden, the price is totally ridiculous!

Why is everything they sell from cosmetics, skin care, shoes and handbags getting to be so overpriced?

I have always shopped for these products since 1990 and now am getting so totally disgusted to even purchase. Lately I have been going to Walmart and buying stuff. And believe me, I am far from being cheap. I am always buying.

To pay over 400 dollars for Dr Perricone's serum is totally ridicuous! What does it do -- give you a facelift without the surgery????

Handbags are over 200, 300, 400 hundred dollars. Since I change so very often, I cannot see spending that. My daughter has a 300 dollar Coach bag and expensive wallet to go with it, and that's all she can use because she feels guilty if she changes!

I get so totally turned off with these prices that I don't even bother. And when that bossy Perricone rep is on -- off she goes!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View