Respected Contributor

Who is getting the Philosophy TSV?

I am!!! I flip flop back and forth between Paula's Choice and Philosophy. Whatever line I'm using, I use the Phil peel pads once or twice a week, and their C booster powder. I'm almost out of my PC nighttime mousturizer so I figured for the value between the Miracle Worker Overnight and the peel pads, I'd get the TSV. Who else is getting it?
Respected Contributor

Re: Who is getting the Philosophy TSV?

I'm passing on this one. I'm using Philosophy's Renewed Hope day and night creams and really like them. I bought the duo on the Q for what I think was a very good price about a month ago and i think they will last me quite a while. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic I bought that duo as well. I found it to be way too strongly fragranced. It's a shame because I probably would have liked its performance. The MW is very mildly scented in comparison to the Renewed. How are you finding its effectiveness?
Respected Contributor

@Rachb  I understand what you mean about the fragrance in the Renewed Hope. I wish it didn't have any but it seems to dissipate after a few seconds on me so I tolerate it because I like the results - my skin is brighter and plumper (if that makes sense).  Someday I want to try their vitamin c booster. 

Super Contributor

The philosophy hosts don't give you ny information about the ingredient deck? (like Dimitri, Manuela, Linda Marshall who never stop telling you)

What makes these creams so special. so far, I only know they are the best creams ever and absorb quickly! 

anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Not nuying the TSV because there's too much already in the house that supposedly does the same thing.

But, but, but....I have an AD shipment of Purity coming out next week and I can't wait.  I've been using one of the often recommended drugstore brands.  Not awful, but really doesn't have the feel appeal of the Purity and it doesn't remove eye makeup and I use only a tiny bit of it.  Can't imagine if I used full eye products. 

Honored Contributor

I have done the 12 week peel program, and used the MW cream, no results, and the peel pads left my face feeling quite sticky.

Respected Contributor

I am not buying it.

I have sensitive skin and the peel is very drying and irritating.

I also think it is very expensive. It has been a while since I have purchased a philosophy TSV.

I used to use mostly philosophy but it  did not deliver as promised. Too many products and too much hype. I also do not like the marketing ploy of advanced orders.

I have been using Josie recently and find it very soothing.

Having said that, I love purity ( do purchase the 32 oz) and will mix it with the microdelivery scrub sometimes.

I also enjoy their shower gels and love the kiss me lip products. I think the vendors do a good job.

Trusted Contributor

i use purity and the microdermabrasion have for years... i felt like hope in a jar wasnt doing anything for my face, so i switched moisturizers... the peel pads are great, but pricey...

Respected Contributor

Not buying it. Just don't care for their products. Been given some products as gifts and had a sample of Purity. Hated the purity, don't care enough for the other stuff to buy it myself and I've tried their fragrances in Sephora and didn't think they were "all that" either lol.