Honored Contributor

Re: Who is getting the Philosophy TSV?

It's a pass for me too.

Honored Contributor

I'm not.  Although I LOVE the peel pads, I gave up on Miracle Worker because of the stinging and redness it caused with my sensitive skin.  I have found my skin responds better to Peter Thomas Roth's line.  For those who love MIracle Worker this is certainly a must-have, though!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I used to buy everything Philosophy but really got disappointed in their product when Coty took over.  I tried to continue but the products were not the same as those I enjoyed prior to that.... my last purchase was about 1 year or 2 ago and it was so bad it turned me on the entire line....  unfortunate, but true.. (for me)...  Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm passing.  I have enough philosophy products for now.  I don't like to get too far stocked up.

Honored Contributor

I"m not a "fan" of Philosophy skincare.  The sales rep who has been at my Sephora for 10 years agrees with me...she says everone who uses Philosphy Skin care has red skin . I agree.  It looks aggravated.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Giving it a try.

After all, I should see a difference in one week!   LOL

I'd like to see what this does for radiance and firmness. Probably have to add WHINE serum. 

Valued Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Not buying it. Just don't care for their products. Been given some products as gifts and had a sample of Purity. Hated the purity, don't care enough for the other stuff to buy it myself and I've tried their fragrances in Sephora and didn't think they were "all that" either lol.

One of the WORST products I've ever tried.

Respected Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

Giving it a try.

After all, I should see a difference in one week!   LOL

I'd like to see what this does for radiance and firmness. Probably have to add WHINE serum. 

We will all be interested in what you think after the week is up winkwink. Keep us posted!

Valued Contributor

I really love the WHINE serum!

Respected Contributor

Been using the day and night creams for 4 days. My skin is breaking out and is terribly dry. Going back to Paula's Choice tonight. When will I learn? I adore the Philosophy bath and body products but my face just doesn't do well anymore with their skin care. So Paula's Choice it is! But I've never tried Perricone, so I might be tempted by the upcoming TSV. See....I never learn!