Honored Contributor

Re: Who is excited about the Isomers TSV?

On 1/23/2015 myshell624 said:
On 1/23/2015 HappyDaze said:

NM, she just stated the shelf life on the show.

Did she say it's two years opened too? My daughter is being noisy and I can't hear everything.

no, all she keeps saying is shelf life 2 years so I am not sure if that means open as well? She kind of implies it because she says the big one only comes around every two years.

That's all I hear her say too. I have one I got last year that's a 16 oz. size. It still looks the same so I guess I'm good to continue using it. I've only ordered the Fast Lift Eye Serum duo and Nail cream.

I have some of the liter left from Jan 2013 so I want to know if it is still good or not. My husband was using it every day but lately hasn't so I asked why and he said simply because he's been using the other bathroom (we are having some work done in our master bath)! Seriously?? He can't move the da*n bottle into the other bathroom?? Ah men!!

Super Contributor

NM, she just stated the shelf life on the show.

Did she say it's two years opened too? My daughter is being noisy and I can't hear everything.

no, all she keeps saying is shelf life 2 years so I am not sure if that means open as well? She kind of implies it because she says the big one only comes around every two years.

That's all I hear her say too. I have one I got last year that's a 16 oz. size. It still looks the same so I guess I'm good to continue using it. I've only ordered the Fast Lift Eye Serum duo and Nail cream.

I have some of the liter left from Jan 2013 so I want to know if it is still good or not. My husband was using it every day but lately hasn't so I asked why and he said simply because he's been using the other bathroom (we are having some work done in our master bath)! Seriously?? He can't move the da*n bottle into the other bathroom?? Ah men!!

At least he uses something. My husband won't use anything. I asked on the ISOMERS forum about the shelf life once opened but I haven't got a reply yet. I'll post here if I get an answer.

Honored Contributor

I really like watching her shows because she is not hyper and she really explains things well, however, I remember why I've never really tried anything from the line besides the deodorant and copper P- there are sooo many things and they all sound really similar in what they do. It is overwhelming and honestly, I'd have no idea where to start and it isn't cheap so I wouldn't want to waste a bunch of money doing trial and error. Oh well, I am happy what I use now but I still like to watch her shows.

Contributor

The Copper P didn't do anything for me. I think it's a great value for those who do see results. I am very interested in Saturday's TSV. There are a couple of other items I was interested in but won't be buying because of the $6.99 shipping. Without discounted shipping, I don't think they're a good value.

Super Contributor

I really like watching her shows because she is not hyper and she really explains things well, however, I remember why I've never really tried anything from the line besides the deodorant and copper P- there are sooo many things and they all sound really similar in what they do. It is overwhelming and honestly, I'd have no idea where to start and it isn't cheap so I wouldn't want to waste a bunch of money doing trial and error. Oh well, I am happy what I use now but I still like to watch her shows.

I don't use a lot of their stuff but the Fast Lift Eye Serum is amazing! I love how it firms up my upper eye area. I have been happy with several of the things I've tried. They really need to categorize their products by skin concern. It can definitely get confusing.

I could listen to Manuela all day. I always learn something from her.

Contributor

This is hilarious! That'd be enough reason for my dh not to use a product!

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabella said:

I decided to purchase the copper P. I am running low on a different serum I bought in a big size and will just replace it.

I am upset that they seem to be selling the 32 oz bottle with no pump dispenser? I would have a difficult time squeezing out a drop or two with my arthritic hands with the big 32 oz bottle and the type of dispense lid they are using. Luckily, I save bottles and pumps just for this reason and I will transfer the Copper P into a clean 16 oz bottle with a pump from another product. Any one else notice that they are not offering a pump dispenser? It just seems wrong to me.

I hear what you are saying... I transfer mine to a little bottle of Copper P I used before... I thought about a pump dispenser too but pumps give you quite a bit of product which may be too much? A dispenser in the liters would be nice... agreed

Honored Contributor

ITA. I'm confused enough by life in general. I can't get into any company that overwhelms me with products and kits and more kits, oh my.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

weird no pump dispenser. The one from 2013 came with a pump, which is nice and better than the push top dispenser.

Honored Contributor

I don't use a lot of their stuff but the Fast Lift Eye Serum is amazing! I love how it firms up my upper eye area. I have been happy with several of the things I've tried. They really need to categorize their products by skin concern. It can definitely get confusing.

I could listen to Manuela all day. I always learn something from her.

Hi myshell-so agree with you about the Fast Eye Lift serum. I use it under the Skinn Eye Stem Rejen. Def helps with the upper eye lift but also to offset under eye puffiness due to seasonal allergies. A little goes a long way-must have for my regime. Her shows are very informative & enjoyable.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri