Trusted Contributor

Who has tried Charlotte Tilbury Cosmetics?

I love their Duo Mesmerising Smokey Eye Set It says Eye shadow I see now but I have been using it for a liner OH well it works.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who has tried Charlotte Tilbury Cosmetics?

Have not but have been looking at the cosmetics on line.  Need a new foundation so perhaps a trip to Nordies is in the near future.  The Eve Pearl cosmetics on yesterday also looked very appealing. 

Honored Contributor

Me. I think I own every product she makes. Love her stuff.

Honored Contributor

I really want to try some of her products, but no Nordstrom's near me, so I would have to order online and take a chance. I mainly want to try her invisiable/magic powder(think that is the name of it) and also want to try her lippies and her mascara! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have two face/eyes palettes and like them very much.  One of them came with her mascara which I haven't tried yet.  I want to try her foundation but I want to see the colors in store and I haven't found a Nordstrom yet that carries it in store.

Respected Contributor

I just bought one of her new lipsticks in the shade KimKW. It's a nude and I love it. The packaging is beautiful and the product is great. Color payoff is spot on, just one swipe and I'm good.

Regular Contributor

This make-up is my new obsession. I just bought the Magic foundation after getting a sample. It melts into the skin and after a few minutes is flawless. It gets better and better as the day progresses. I love that it can be more sheer or more coverage if you want. I prefer a light finish. My next purchase will be Wonder Glow to wear under it-beautiful! This is a pricier line so I'm adding something each month. They are generous with samples. I also loved the sample of the clay goddess max. It leaves your skin soft and radiant. The make-up colors look really nice and I love how everything is coordinated if you want.

Valued Contributor

Love them.  The night cream is very rich and you only need a little.  I have the magic day cream, pencils, lipsticks.  I really like the chubby eye pencils.

Trusted Contributor

Thank all of you for your replies.  I'm now decided!  This is great!.

Trusted Contributor

What are you favorites?