Super Contributor
Have you seen improvements? What are your favorite ones for the neck?
Super Contributor

I tried several years ago, but I have TMJ, and it's not worth the pain for me.

Respected Contributor
While I do think exercises will tighten your neck muscles, I think the skin will be the same IMHO.
Valued Contributor

I have a slipped disc in my neck and do neck exercises. I am not sure if that's what you mean. It does help me with my neck pain.

Super Contributor
My favorite is to sitting, put your head back, point your chin towards the ceiling, push your lower jaw forward and then touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue. Hold gor a second, then repeat 20 times. I like to think it helps.
Super Contributor
Thanks! I was referring to turkey neck but I also have a slipped disc with moderate pressure on the cord. Thanks customerQ. I will try it
Super Contributor
Thanks! I was referring to turkey neck but I also have a slipped disc with moderate pressure on the cord. Thanks customerQ. I will try it
Super Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have TMJ as well, and for me, I have found a routine of facial exercises and facial massage help my TMJ greatly. My husband, however, thinks my "maintenance" time has gotten excessive as I've aged! LOL (It takes me about 30 minutes in the morning to do all the exercises, massage, wash and prep my skin-but since my skin looks good and I'm pain free, it only takes about 15 minutes to do hair and makeup and I'm out the door!) I've tired several programs, some recommended my TMJ doctors, but the one that works best for me, maybe because I've practiced yoga for 10 years is "yoga face"- available on Amazon for about 10 bucks. Great advice, and nice exercises. Good luck! Oh, and yes, I have seen a tremendous difference using facial exercises, and it is such a bonus to have my skin looking good since I do them for TMJ! Nice side effect!

Super Contributor
Does yoga face have a DVD?