Trusted Contributor

Re: Whipped Body Butter Greasy?

Her products disolve beautiully into my skin. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A little goes a long way with her body butter. If I put too much on, it is greasy and stays that way on my skin. I even use the unscented bb on my face. They really pile it on their skin during the presentations and I see how greasy it looks. 

I have a huge stash of the unscented one and some vanilla bean, I don't like any of her other scents so I am passing on this TSV which is a good value if you like these scents.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't really think they are greasy. I guess they can be if you apply too much.

I believe that is why some feel it is greasy.......they are using too much.  A little goes a long way. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Her products disolve beautiully into my skin. 

Mine too.

Not greasy at all.

~Enough is enough~
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't really think they are greasy. I guess they can be if you apply too much.

I believe that is why some feel it is greasy.......they are using too much.  A little goes a long way. Smiley Happy

I just did an experiment using less and I still feel greasy.  Smiley Sad

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

I just did an experiment using less and I still feel greasy.  Smiley Sad

@Stargazer77 So sorry you aren't getting the same results as so many of us are.Smiley Sad Hopefully you will find something that meets your needs as well as JM does for me. At least you gave it a try. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler  I like it for my feet!  Smiley Very Happy

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 There you go! Perfect! ha!

I forgot to mention there is one product of hers that seems greasy to me. It's the balm. It feels like petroleum/grease. About a year ago I purchased four very small jars of it, thinking I would use it on my feet or elbows. Just didn't like the texture or feel of it. Kind of gritty. I ended up tossing them. Think that is the only thing I have tried of hers that I just didn't like.

Occasional Contributor

I received a sample of the body butter and it was greasy to me. I didn't like it at all.

My favorite body butter at the moment is made by Soap & Glory. I can get it at Ulta and use my $3.50 coupons on it making the cost very reasonable. Their scrubs are my favorite as well. Ulta has try me products out so you can check the scent, and they carry travel size of some of them such as The Righteous Butter body butter.