Respected Contributor

Re: Which perfume are you wearing for the holidays?

@1Professor ~ I find her scents don't last as well.  Although my son mentioned that I smell nice when we met for dinner.  I applied English Pear and Freesia about 6 hours earlier.  Personally, I like smelling what I'm wearing throughout the day.  Maybe layering with the body cream will hold the scent longer.  That's what they always recommend, but to me, a scent either lasts on its own or doesn't.  I hope you enjoy EP&F.

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi all

Recently purchased Pinrose Cuddle Punk (mix of apricot and vanilla ) and Tambourine Dreamer (white lily my favorite scent) during Black Friday and i am really enjoying both of them . They last a long time and the brand is cruelty free . happy Holidays 

Nice to know about this brand, thanks for sharing. It is really hard to find a brand of perfume that is truly cruelty free.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi all

Recently purchased Pinrose Cuddle Punk (mix of apricot and vanilla ) and Tambourine Dreamer (white lily my favorite scent) during Black Friday and i am really enjoying both of them . They last a long time and the brand is cruelty free . happy Holidays 

Nice to know about this brand, thanks for sharing. It is really hard to find a brand of perfume that is truly cruelty free.

@HappyDazeCheck out "Pacifica" perfumes because they are cruelty free.

Respected Contributor

DKNY Be Delicious Night...one of my favorite scents ever. And I can still smell it on me now after applying it at 7:30 this morning! I do have to lift my wrist to my nose to smell it--but that's the way it should be.

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi all

@HappyDazeCheck out "Pacifica" perfumes because they are cruelty free.

@Sister Golden Hairthank you yes, I used to use some of their stuff several years ago but didn't really like the scents much. I haven't checked out the line since then so maybe they have some new ones I might like. Maybe Whole Foods carries them. I will check next time I'm there.

Honored Contributor

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am currently wearing Hanae Mori Butterfly. I also use the body cream too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Every day and everywhere since it became available Jo Malone Basil and Neroli. Yummy!

I have discovered this too. Love it...to me it smells like gentle orange blossoms. 

Nordstrom had a small gift this year with a spray of this scent and a body creme called

Mimosa and Cardamom. I put the creme on my hands and they spray on the Basil and Neroli, fantastic. My first Jo Malone. I think this scent will be a big hit this year.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Marc Jacobs Daisy 3 piece rollerball set. I love it and will be wearing that.
Honored Contributor

I am wearing Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone.  I absolutely love this fragrance for the fall and winter months.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength