Respected Contributor

Which of SKINN night cream is best??

I see Skinn offers sooo many creams, and I am not sure which does what..LOL.

Anyway, I'd like to try a night cream that offers the most of everything...a little firming, hydrating, smoothing out lines, and just an overall good restoring cream.  Maybe something that when I wake up in the morning, I'll look 20 yrs younger Woman LOL

I've never tried any of Skinns face creams, but I need a good night cream.  I don't have any major issues...my skin is normal, no break outs...just need a litlle firming, filling, hydrating, and all of the above.   Please help...appreciate you ladies!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Which of SKINN night cream is best??

I also wanted to ask about the Collageness line, and the Age Reset Serum.   They both looked like something I may like, but I'm not seeing then together, or in a smaller kit.  I really don't want the large kit to start...any suggestion?

Esteemed Contributor

Dimitri has some products which he calls non negotiable (must haves) for everyone.  Because he has so many creams, I would choose a night cream from this list.  I'm not so familiar with this brand that I can tell you what those items are, but no doubt Skinn afficiandos will know the night cream which is in this select group. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin  You can't do any better than the Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol line (everything in the dark blue packaging).  That is Dimitri's premier product line.  I have normal skin and find that the DWP Creme Reverse is just the right night cream for me.  Some people use it as a treatment product and then add something else over it, but I don't need to.  Dimitri has very dry skin and swears by the 24 Hr. Youth Preservation Cream.  He also has special oils you can add to anything to boost them for more moisturization and other bennies.  I don't do this.  As much as I am intrigued by some of the benefits, I don't want to mess around with a good thing.  Honestly, it sounds like you're similar to me so I think you should give the Creme Reverse a try.  Look for it on eBay for much better pricing than on Evine.

There are many products with the "Collagenesis" label including the Stem Rejens and the DWP line of products, even the IntelliTint, haircare, and Essential Radiance products .  Maybe if you had questions about specific products it might be easier to answer you.  The Age Reset Serum (another one from the top shelf) is jam packed with very effecitve ingredients.  Personally, I think everyone should use this as it's truly a powerhouse product.  It will provide some firming, brightening, and help with wrinkles.  Try to find a video on Evine or the Skinn website to learn about it.  

If you have any more questions, post away.  Dimitri's Dazzlers will be happy to help you.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your input once again @JeanLouiseFinch. I do a screen shot of posts to which I want to refer, and many are yours. Gives me reference material as I ponder choices. Big smile to you.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My suggestion, @Dazzlin , is that you start with the Age Reset Serum, if you feel that you don't want to do more.

As far as the other things you mention...The Collagenesis DWP's are the group I'd suggest to attack all the hydration, lifting, brightening, firming, etc.  The Creme Reverse and adding a drop or two of the Lipid Infusion would address the need for  added moisture.  Check the bay for a standalone LI. The Creme Reverse is treatment and not a moisturizer per se. They are all full of cutting-edge peptides and ingredients.  You really should review the video from last weekend's TTV to check the items out in more detail.  The only other thing I'd recommend adding to that kit is the Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate which will help with cellular turnover and is a powerhouse item that works over time.  That you can normally pick up at the bay at lower prices than at Evine as a standalone. HTH'sWoman Happy

You need to break out what you mean by Collagenesis line as it encompasses quite a bit: i.e. the DWP's are Collagenesis as well as the Elite grouping.   HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My opinion (and I have one lol Woman LOL) since I have tried ALL his moisturizers (bar the new Botanilift but I did try that ones' predecessor Derma-lift) and this is my viewpoint...

His  24 hour Youth Preservation cream (Elite) is for the driest of skins...if you find creams don't last until morning, this is your best bet! I use the OG version (which I find superior but now hard to find since the newer one came out and it was discontinued) and I LOVE it...I will rue the day I run out...

His Deep Wrinkle Protocol series including the Creme reverse creme/Age Reset Serum/etc and it is great for more normal/oily skins...not as lipid-y (if that is a word lol) but for many inc JLF it is enough moisture...highly loaded with many peptides and skin loving ingredients, I use these as my treatment phase at night! Highly recommended!

His hydro-vitale serum and cream- the newest in his line...these are deeply hydrating using new technology that takes moisture from the air/your skin and helps plump your skin up and hold the moisture in your skin...uses a "broth" similar to La Mer along with the same resurrection bush ingredients of Isomer's Immortal serum...this is one powerhouse set if you feel the need to hydrate skin but not feel greasy or heavy...I use these daytime with my Stem Rejens...

His Botanilift is for oily or normal skin and is more nature based...it is for sagging, heavier skin that is less wrinkled but needs to be "pulled back" a bit -nothing will help that really except surgery but it is a tightening, firming set of serums/creams that are for those that need that sort of treatment..it was not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin (Dermalift)

His Enlightened Radiance line is for discolorations and pigmentation issues loaded with vitamin C in 5 forms, niaminicide, and several other skin brightening agents ( NO hydroquinone!) I use this line daytime as my last step (half pumps of cream and serum mixed together so it lasts longer!) I just finished a Timeless C plus ferulic serum which I liked (ooh the sting!!! nice!) and I am test driving Elysee's blue FOY/pycnogenol serums as my first step AM...more reviews on those in the coming months...

HTH's in your decision making...they are all great..I use most of them in some fashion whether they make it in daily or I rotate them in (with my Isomers serums/creams!) I AM a beauty junkie Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Excellent and explanatory post, @Krissy_1968.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all soooo much!!! I think each of you more than answered my questions. Jlf...yes I was asking about the age reverse cream specifically and the serum. I see now that's the top shelf products as you have explained. I'll give that a try. As far as ordering from e bay..I'm a little aftaid...I feel like I never know if it's fresh or tampered. Have you had good results with skin products from ebay..or ever any problems??...again..thank you all very much!!!
Respected Contributor

The hydro vital looks tempting too...I like the idea of the plumping effect