Honored Contributor

Which is the best eyebrow tool?

It doesn't have to come from a Q vendor.  None of the ones I've been buying work, and that includes, Mally, IT, Laura Geller.

TIA

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Which is the best eyebrow tool?

@LilacTree...Clinique Instant Lift For Brows crayon works well for me.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I have had good luck with the Anastasia line of brow products. They have everything you need

and they are available at Sephora and Ulta, and  I'm sure other places .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@LilacTree...Clinique Instant Lift For Brows crayon works well for me.

Thanks Cat (my brother's nickname for me, LOL).  I will write that down! 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I have had good luck with the Anastasia line of brow products. They have everything you need

and they are available at Sephora and Ulta, and  I'm sure other places .

Thanks indoor kitty!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

The only eyebrow tool I use is tweezers. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Just wanted to add, I have very sparse brows, so have to draw them on every day. That crayon adheres well to what hairs I do have and the brows I end up with look very natural. They don't look drawn on. I usually go over them with a taupe brow powder to set them and they stay on all day, even in hot, humid weather.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

My hair is very white and eyebrows that were once a nice brown are now beginning to grey. I've tried at least a dozen different pencils, pens, etc. I ordered the IT Brow Power Waterproof Perfector pencil in grey and it's perfect. I had tried the taupe before and used it until the grey took over. It's a good product, and the best grey color I've found anywhere.

Honored Contributor

I, too, as cat mentioned...like the Clinique brow products.  They have several.  They ALL are good.

Too Faced Brow Envy is also good.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

My hair is very white and eyebrows that were once a nice brown are now beginning to grey. I've tried at least a dozen different pencils, pens, etc. I ordered the IT Brow Power Waterproof Perfector pencil in grey and it's perfect. I had tried the taupe before and used it until the grey took over. It's a good product, and the best grey color I've found anywhere.

I have to touch up my roots about every  2 or 3 weeks.  I take a qtip and do my eyebrows.  I wipe it off with wet paper towel.