Trusted Contributor

Well, I don't stick around for the 112 degree days, but when I am in AZ, I use Josie Moran's all in one foundation and sunscreen. It works well, maybe too well, I have no tan after 4 mos. Then, if I need a touch up I also use Bare Minerals. 

Valued Contributor

Lately, I'm finding that L'Oreal True Match (the regular; not the lumi) set with NYX HD powder is staying on better than anything else I've tried lately.  It stays put until I take it off.  Doesn't tend to oxidize as badly as some foundations either.  I also use a silicone-based primer underneath.  

Super Contributor

I live in the southeast and we regularly have summer days that hit 100 degrees or more. I have found that powder foundation holds up the best in the summer heat. I use LG Balance and Brighten.

Regular Contributor

Estee Lauder Double Wear does not come off even in hot weather.  I have combination oily and it works well.  I also wear Bobbi Brown skin foundation when its not too hot.

Trusted Contributor

It was 87 and humid in my area. My son and I went for a walk late in the day and my philosophy miracle worker foundation still looks fresh. It can be a full coverage foundation if you need it and a little goes a long way. It's a neutral type as I have pink undertones  but I think someone w/'yellow undertones could wear it. I'm fair to medium and I wear # 5. It's perfect for my dry,combo skin and has a built in primer.