Respected Contributor

sueinsf - I don't get offended really, but I know what you mean.  I take Mr. Salesman's "Pitch" with a grain of salt.

Just as our mothers taught as youngsters.. and always throwing in the 'ole "if he told you to jump off of a bridge, WOULD YOU?' to underscore their lesson.. So me.. well,  I just have to laugh at how it comes trickling off his tongue in such an authoritative, 'DJ knows (our skin) best' sort of way.

My collection of Skinn will have to slim down before I even think about tuning in to watch D's pitch.  Besides, I'm back to using mainly Perricone and I must say things are looking pretty good.  I still use the AR serums I bought for a song off of eBay when it was first introduced.  My how the pricing changed.

Perhaps for me too, the biggest turn off is the introduction of too many products that claim to do the same thing but are the latest and greatest.  A lot of skin lines do this although Skinn seems excessive, IMO.

For those who choose to partake, enjoy yourself.  I'm no party-pooper!

Respected Contributor

P.S.  I'd use some e-con's but the ones that are visible with the new format appear very limited. 

I'm sure they're hiding out somewhere I haven't discovered yet.

Smiley Frustrated

Back to topic..  Sorry for the brief commercial break.

Valued Contributor
Personally, I recommend the 1st TTV. The Age Reset is his best product, IMO. I really like the peels,too. The 2nd TTV has his cleansers. I love the P.M. But don't care for the A.M.
Also, I am not a big fan of Dermapeel. Do like most of his products. Love watching him.
Super Contributor

I ordered 1 of today's TTV and will definitely get 1 or more of the 2nd TTV. ...along with all the other things I purchased yesterday. I'm kinda new with Skinn so I don't have any stash....yet!

Regular Contributor
I ordered 2 of the first kit. My skin looks so much better since using these products.
Respected Contributor

I ordered his TTV from Friday and the Double Double today. It is annoying to listen to them to say to purchase 6 and they will last a year. Even though I use every product in both kits, I am not ordering 6. They need to cut back on that sales pitch. Wonder how many people will do order 6 of these kits.

Honored Contributor
If I listened to Dimitri and bought 6 of each TTV the first one would cost $437.52 and the second $317.70 ( plus tax). That would come to $755.22 plus tax, and $125.87 plus tax for 6 months. Dimitri comes to Evine every month it seems with 2 TTVs. I'm sure some of these products will be offered again.
Honored Contributor

I'll bet a lot of people do order 5-6 kits. These people are selling on TV because they are very good at sales.

Every once in a while we read about someone with multile closets filled with skincare & makeup. It is fine with some of them but others find it very stressful and ask for help - what to do?

I know of a few people who stock up on makeup for the year when they is a sale but it is with products they use all the time. They are not watching TV and buying 6 of everything there is. They just buy for the year and don't look for new products.

But most of us keep looking for the next best thing. I love trying new products even when I like what I have. Stocking up is not going to work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:
If I listened to Dimitri and bought 6 of each TTV the first one would cost $437.52 and the second $317.70 ( plus tax). That would come to $755.22 plus tax, and $125.87 plus tax for 6 months. Dimitri comes to Evine every month it seems with 2 TTVs. I'm sure some of these products will be offered again.

All of these products will be offered again. The same exact kits will probably be available in the near future & then the products will be offered in different reconfigurations. It is how they sell the products. 

Valued Contributor

I went a little crazy. I bought the 1st TTV, Allison Waggoner's set, and a trio of waterproof eyeliners.

Everything looks so good. I could keep going. The body balm sounds really effective, and I love his eyeliners!!