Contributor

Havent seen any presentations in a good long while, hope they are not discontinuing Ojon I love the revitilizing mist and love dry recovery shampoo and conditioner ......

New Contributor

Hi there, I know what you mean.  I keep all my surplus beauty products in the refrigerator.  Guess what, I found a jar of TAWAKA ancient tribal rejuvenating cream and have been using it the last few days.  I  loved their products!  This particular cream was being discontinued due to shortage of incredient (I could only by one).

But to get back to your question, Some of these products can be purchased on e-Bay and Amazon.  If you should happen to find out where else they sell Ojon, please let me know.

I wish I knew why QVC stopped selling....a shortage of base ingredients is a good reason, those are very rare.

Honored Contributor

I think yoiu may be able to purchase at Macy's online as well...For a while I remember seeing their items at Ulta, but haven't seen Ojon there in a while!

Esteemed Contributor

Actually it was Ojon (owned by Estee Lauder) that decided unilaterally to stop selling their products on QVC as well as TSC in Canada a couple of years ago. Ojon used to be at Sephora too but they have been replaced in the store by another Estee Lauder owned brand, Bumble and Bumble.

E L management seems to acquire good brands and then mismanage them so they are no longer the same as before.

Trusted Contributor

i wondered the same thing  and jonathan too??????

Valued Contributor

EL sells OJON at their Origins website, under hair care.  Denis Simione has a line called "Tweaked" at HSN. 

Respected Contributor
I buy my Ojon at Ulta. I use it everyday and it's become my favorite.
Honored Contributor

The original post is almost 3 years old...

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze-----Good catch.  I missed that detail. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks @HappyDaze. Didn't even notice!