Respected Contributor

When will that other channel

When will Evine finally lower their shipping like the Q and HSN. I was going to order two 2oz beauty products and it would be $14 for shipping .

Respected Contributor

Re: When will that other channel

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

When will Evine finally lower their shipping like the Q and HSN. I was going to order two 2oz beauty products and it would be $14 for shipping .

THAT is ridiculous.

Nevertheless, been there, done that. 

Their shipping fees are awful.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Say what you will but QVC did listen to it's customers, i know some offer free shipping but i am satisfied with $3. i also like that they do flash easy pay , it  really helps in making purchases.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you ever returned something there?  They charged me 17.70 to return 2 t shirtsWoman Frustrated  edited to say "in the same package"

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

I'm really starting to slow down on any purchases now from Evine because of them playing around with their pricing.  The last straw was last weekend when they had their Invicta watches on sale.  They offered a aniversary price on a watch I was interested in compared to one that was just like it that was on sale reduced more, so I ordered that watch.  An hour later the other watch that was already on an anniversary price was changed to a Once Only Price and reduced even further.  Then the host was saying these prices were good for only that day and she said it throughout the presentation.  Well, these sale prices are still good today from last weekend!!!  For the icing on the cake, Evine offered a code the next day for 20 percent off of your purchases.  I could have gotten that watch for even less if I waited the next day to order.  

I am done with ordering from them for a long time.  I find it annoying that they play these pricing games with the consumer.  As far as I'm concerned it's robbery.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do agree their s/h is ridiculous.  I'm not interested in the Suzanne TTV but even if I was, the s/h would make me not order.  I didn't order the Beekman lip TTV because of the s/h and I've not ordered some jewelry pieces or clothing because of the s/h.

Once in a great while they will offer reduced s/h on multiple orders of the same item but they give no break in general on s/h.  One time I had a number of clothing items in my cart and they were charging me separate s/h on EACH item.  My s/h was nearly $28.00 for 4 clothing items.  I ordered nothing.  I called and complained and they couldn't have cared less.

I was going to order some little stackable rings once.  The wanted $6.99 to ship the first ring which was a rip-off then half off additional orders.  For 2 little rings.....$10.50 s/h.  Again, they lost my order.          

Honored Contributor

I only order from Evine when they offer free shipping with use of their credit card. We need to address our concerns to them , not on this board.

Honored Contributor

I have expressed my concerns to them, more than once and they don't care. 

I also agree that complaining about it here isn't going to do any good if this is the only place one is complaining.  But in the meantime, we are free to discuss our displeasure here as well. 

Honored Contributor

I have put on the brakes so many times when I see what the s&h costs are going to be.

And QVC gets ya if you want to send it back.

I suppose, though, that if they were to ship free both ways that they'd just raise the item price.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa   How would WE know when?