Highlighted
Contributor

When did Philosophy start using Sodium Laureth Sulfate instead of Tea-lauryl Sulfate in their 3-in-1s?

I'm kind of upset/disappointed to see that Philosophy is now using Sodium Laureth Sulfate in their 3-in-1s. They used to have Tea-lauryl Sulfate in their 3-in-1s, which is the main reason I could use them because I have psoriasis on my hand and cannot use any shower gels that contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate. It totally irritates my hand.

I have not bought any 3-in-1s for over a year so this may not be a new thing. I just looked at the ingredient deck of several 3-in-1's and noticed that the majority of the new holiday scents have Sodium Laureth Sulfate in them. The ones I have in my closet (bought before Nov. 2009) all have Tea-lauryl Sulfate in them.

I have had to give up on so many Philosophy products because of formulation changes and this change may now force me to give up on using their 3-in-1s. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

As soon as my laryngitus clears up I'll call customer service to see what they have to say. In the meantime, I wondered if anyone else had noticed this or had any information on the change.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View