Respected Contributor

When Is The Nordstrom Mascara Sale?

I suspect it is coming soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: When Is The Nordstrom Mascara Sale?

I am forever in search of my perfect mascara so that I can stock up on during a sale.  Mascara seemed so simple when I was in my twenties.  Now there are just too many for my little brain.

I recently purchased a mascara set from Sephora called Lashstash To Go.  The set is made up of nice, half-size mascaras from 5 different lines: Marc Jacobs, Milk, Too Faced, Tarte and Ciaté.  I am having fun with it!  Maybe the next time the Nordstrom sale rolls around, I'll have my favorite.

Honored Contributor

It was in May, so you missed it. In the past they have sometimes done it twice a year, so they may do another in November. 

Super Contributor

It was at the end of May.  Sorry.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies-ya snooze, ya lose.

I'll wait for the Sephora sale in November.

Honored Contributor

November is the next one. I load up on my Revita Lash Primer as well as my mascaras.

Esteemed Contributor

islandgrrl wrote:

I am forever in search of my perfect mascara so that I can stock up on during a sale.  Mascara seemed so simple when I was in my twenties.  Now there are just too many for my little brain.

I recently purchased a mascara set from Sephora called Lashstash To Go.  The set is made up of nice, half-size mascaras from 5 different lines: Marc Jacobs, Milk, Too Faced, Tarte and Ciaté.  I am having fun with it!  Maybe the next time the Nordstrom sale rolls around, I'll have my favorite.

Keep your eyes open for a different LashStash configuration in the fall.  Sephora used to only offer one for the holiday buying period, but the item must have been such a success they now do two or three variations per year.