Respected Contributor

What to you on DEEP CREASE that actually works?

I am 43 and a side sleeper, I am TRYING to sleep on my back but the more I try the less I sleep which isn't good either.  But even with a silk pillow case I am waking up to a DEEP (and I do mean deep) crease on my jawline then deepening my nose to mouth going up along side my nose!! URG  I am using my serums/creams at night more on those areas and nothing seems to be helping.

I am looking for somethingn that will either PREVENT these OR help plump them back up in the morning so I don't have to go around with deep creases.

Thank you!Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: What to you on DEEP CREASE that actually works?

I was hoping someone had a solution to your problem because I share the same issue. No matter how hard I try, I have to sleep on my side. I cannot sleep on my mind. Consequently, I now have creases. I honestly don't think that any product will cure this.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I was hoping someone had a solution to your problem because I share the same issue. No matter how hard I try, I have to sleep on my side. I cannot sleep on my mind. Consequently, I now have creases. I honestly don't think that any product will cure this.

I'm glad I'm not alone.  I see Dr Denese has some Peptide pads that are supposed to help and triple strength wrinkle smoother, I'm sorta looking this morning when I have some time, that's why I decided to ask the question to help with my search. It's very frustrating and my skin has been looking so good and clear lately and now these deep creases just from sleeping and we need to sleep and be comfy. Lets hope someone can help us out!  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I swear by Dr. Denese products!!  I've been holding at "50" for a decade now and it's all because of Dr. Denese triple strength wrinkle products. I use the face moisturizer triple wrinkle and the neck triple wrinkle. I also use the hydroshied serum. For daytime  I use her day cream which is like an all in one. It was a bb, cc cream and more before they had a name for it. It's wonderful, especially in this heat. I love the dream cream and will alternate that in my routines in the am or pm. I really can say that I DO see a difference and an improvement in my skin both in the look and feel.     

Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I swear by Dr. Denese products!!  I've been holding at "50" for a decade now and it's all because of Dr. Denese triple strength wrinkle products. I use the face moisturizer triple wrinkle and the neck triple wrinkle. I also use the hydroshied serum. For daytime  I use her day cream which is like an all in one. It was a bb, cc cream and more before they had a name for it. It's wonderful, especially in this heat. I love the dream cream and will alternate that in my routines in the am or pm. I really can say that I DO see a difference and an improvement in my skin both in the look and feel.     

I'm ordering her day cream while here site is having a 20% off sale (award20) since I will be on vacation in Oct., I used it YEARS ago and am going to go back to it. I will be ordering more firming pads too - do you use the peptide pads with the firming pads? So, do you use the Triple strenght wrinkle products first then put on the SPF moist? I'm prone to breakouts but have been clear for quite a few months now, I think my skin may be past that point and things I am taking internal are helping with that.  Just want to know how to use them all before I place an order.  Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

I have very fair, sensitive skin and a ton of allergies so I can't use the facial pads. I did years ago before I got worse with my sensitivities and loved them. I really liked the pads and could see the difference. I am able to use the Pro-C pads and like those. I did see the Pro peptide pads and am considering ordering those. My understanding is that you use the facial firming pads first then any other pad then the hydropshield and then the triple wrinkle cream. I will alternate a few adys/ nights a week and use the dream cream in place of the wrinkle cream  but just because I don't want to give up the dream cream. I will break out over nothing and this systems is what works for me. Since I started using her day cream all the time I have noticed that I don't have those discoloration patches on my skin near my eyes and temples. I always use the triple wrinkle on my neck. This seems to be my magic formula and it's been working for two years. Hope you have the same good luck that I did.

Respected Contributor

Freesa - Thank you os much for your reply!  ((hugs))

Respected Contributor

Borghese Fango Mud ... the dark green one.

I have it on now.  I'll leave it on at least 30mins and all the "ugliness" will be gone.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina wrote:

Borghese Fango Mud ... the dark green one.

I have it on now.  I'll leave it on at least 30mins and all the "ugliness" will be gone.

You aren't suppose to keep it on until it dries though.  I just did one myself. If I remember right it is only to be left on about 10 minutes after you apply a thick layer.  Maria emphasizes that during the shows.  Wouldn't want you to irritate your skin. 

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I am 43 and a side sleeper, I am TRYING to sleep on my back but the more I try the less I sleep which isn't good either.  But even with a silk pillow case I am waking up to a DEEP (and I do mean deep) crease on my jawline then deepening my nose to mouth going up along side my nose!! URG  I am using my serums/creams at night more on those areas and nothing seems to be helping.

I am looking for somethingn that will either PREVENT these OR help plump them back up in the morning so I don't have to go around with deep creases.

Thank you!Heart

I'm a tad older than you and a life long side sleeper ..... and am baffled that you consistently have deep lines .... do you retain a lot of water?

I googled "what causes sleep wrinkles?" and found many responses, including this pillow .....   if you prefer to sleep on your side, as I do, maybe this is worth a try.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/pillow-reduces-wrinkles-sleep/story?id=19610933

Tink