Honored Contributor

Re: What skin product have you used faithful for at least 10 years?

Not one thing. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

None. I haven't found anything worthy of that kind of loyalty. And my skincare needs ten years ago were a bit different than they are now.

Contributor

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - probably 25 years or more.  $10 gets you a large pump bottle that lasts for months.  It's super gentle, no fragrance, no eye stinging, and works with a cloth, cotton pad, or the Clarisonic to effectively remove makeup.  I've spent megabucks on all sorts of skin care and makeup over the years but never on my makeup remover. 

Respected Contributor

Clinique: mild toner, rinse-off foaming face wash, DDM cream now, DDML yellow lotion forever.  Some of these products I've used for 30 years.

Lancome: Definicils mascara,  eye shadows (especially the fabulous palettes, and lipliners, foundations - the new Teinte Idole stick is my all-time favorite.

Estee Lauder: serums and moisturizers, foundation, Color Envy lipstick.

Clinique and Lancome lipsticks....I could go on!  Clinique lip glosses, have used those for a very long time and get new colors as they come out, along with new things like the pop color lipsticks, terrific.

Lots of things have worked for me and I stick with them.  When I stray it can be a waste of money because the products or brands I have loved I always go back to.

Recently I discovered Nars, and especially love the Audacious Mascara, best I've ever used.  And Marc Jacobs Beauty, the Highliner gel pencils, best ever for color, non irritation, and long lasting.  So I add new things too, new brands, and new products within favorite brands.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Mine is Distinction firmalift. I have been on auto ship for probably 10 years for this. 

Mine are four Sisley products: Restorative facial cream,All Day All Year sunsceen, Eau De Campagne Bath and Shower Gel and their shampoo.  I love these products and have used them each maybe more then 10 years Heart

Honored Contributor

Olay Face SPF - been using it for about 30 years. I started with the original Beauty fluid back in college. Now they have many options. I've been using Olay Complete SPF for probably 10-15 years. 

Honored Contributor

Retin - A

Isomer Cu P

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Suave roll on deoderant. I've used all the expensive ones and nothing has ever worked as good as this cheap deoderant.

Honored Contributor

I have been using argon oil since before we moved to Florida 6 years ago and I swear I have not gotten any new wrinkles since I started using it.I don't usually fall for this beauty stuff but I had to start using a CPAP and it was making my face chapped so I started to use argon oil every night and it worked for the chapping and seems to be keeping me from getting any further wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

Oil of Olay for over 50 years, says a lot. I have tried others but always go back.

I did get the Paula B(Paula's Choice) TSV and do like that and trying that as my night time regiment and my oil of olay for day time, will see if I go back to OOO for night time, time will tell.