Super Contributor

What skin care line did you notice (I mean really notice) a big diff. in your skin?

I keep thinking........and thinking...... and

okay, well really I have never seen a OH MY GOSH after months of using a line, I'm still waiting for that and I think that's why I keep trying new things. I used Perricone over 18 months and really didn't see any diff. in my skin (and I used it day and night...NO FAIL) - this was over a year ago but that is just an example.

Right now I am using the SSC Glycolic kit at night - been using it for 3 weeks now, even the Gommage....Same story - I don't see any change or improvement or glow in my skin like all the reviews claim

I guess I just want to hear about your WOWS, something you are so happy you tried or even an entire line you are very happy with.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View