Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner?

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, shiloh 81. Smiley Happy

This isn't from a drugstore, it's from QVC and Nick Chavez' site.

I use Nick Chavez Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner. It gives my hair really good hydration.

I have to agree with this! When I am not using a drugstore brand my alternative is Nick! I am a fan of almost anything in the Plump and Thick line! His products are excellent!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

if you ever want to try salon brands  Ulta and beautybrands is having a Liter sale right now 12.99-15.99. by oz it will be about drugstore prices. Ulta has 33.8oz of paul mitchell  on sale. I like the Daily body  shampoo and conditioner rinse.  The conditioner rinse has amino acids  and other ingredients that  strengthen hair plus 6 natural plant extracts and ita all near the top of the ingredient list and color safe.  His shampoos are low thather, gentle and smell wonderful. Smell is very light ideal if your scent sensitive

Respected Contributor

I've been using the Pantene Full Voluminzing and the Shea Moisture Superfruit 10-n-1 after I tried the same in their body wash and loved the scent.  Both are super nice for my super fine, super thick, color treated hair.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I went ahead and purchased Garnier Fructose sleek and shine shampoo and I'm REALLY liking it. I already use the Conditioner to shave with and that's awesome too. My husband loves shaving with it too its so much better than shaving cream.
Frequent Contributor

My derm recommended Free and Clear-- Got mine at Walgreen's not sure if that is the only place available, I also love Dove.

Honored Contributor

I am loving swartzcoff shampoo and conditioner which I purchase at Walmart.This stuff makes my dry frizzy color treated hair look better than anything else that I have tried..even the really expensive stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

My fave would be the It's a 10 line that I can buy at Walgreens.  My hair is a little past my shoulders and can get tangles and frizzies.  These products help tame the frizzies and leave my hair feeling soft and smooth.  

Respected Contributor

I just tried  over the past few weeks Whole Blends  by Garnier. I believe they all have argan oil in it.  I tried the avacado one and the smoothing line with cocabutter. I plan on trying the others. They have an apple/green tea  I am interested in trying but the scent may be a little too intense.

Honored Contributor

If I had to go drugstore again it would most likely be the Shea Moisture line. Cruelty free and has their Co-wash is really good. Smells good and makes my hair smooth an shiny. Not as much as my WEN and Tweak-d but much better than many other drugstore brands.