Respected Contributor

Re: What's your fav skincare line?

I'm really happy to see so many Paula's Choice lovers. I bounce around constantly and I'm beginning to realize that PC is a better option for me. I just wish I could get rid of my red cheeks!
Contributor

I use a lot of Neutrogena products-- cleanser and moisturizer and Clean and Clear spot treatment.  I also use Peter Lamas exfoilating pumpkin facial scrub and the Neutrogena wave every other day.

My favorite skincare line is Ora's Amazing Herbal!  I can order it online instead of finding time to go to a store and it's made of all natural products which is great for my sensitive skin and since I try to stay away from as many toxins/fake skincare products/processed foods, etc. as possible.  I love everything from their lip therapy balms to their face oil serums, scrubs, and salves.

Occasional Contributor

Kleraderm  - only sold in two (2) Nordstrom stores in Michigan. 

Super Contributor

Serious Skin Care Vitamin C & A line.  LOVE!  Been using for 15 years.  My skin is sensitive and these lines very gentle and effective.  My skin is bright works great to diminish look of small lines.  Cannot say enough good things! Fabulous line!

Trusted Contributor

I like the Astara line and I think Acure Organics has some nice products at a reasonable price.   

Occasional Contributor

I've been searching for a new skincare line.  A lot of you use Paula's Choice, is it natural or is it sold on QVC?

Trusted Contributor

CeraVe, First Aid Beauty, and Simple.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Denese

Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice