Super Contributor

Re: What's your ONE (!) "Favorite Product" from 2015?

Trish McEvoy's Instant Eye Lift really works to cover my sunken terrible dark circles, and believe me when I say I tried everything else.

(2nd runner up is DHC Extra Nighttime Moisture for my dry dry dry skin.  Wow, 2 amazing product discoveries in one year!!!)

Trusted Contributor

By Terry Cellularose Brightening CC Serum in Rose Exlixir and Apricot Glow.  You put it on before your makeup on in your moisturizer.  It gives  beautiful healthy glow.  She help invited Touche Eclat.

Trusted Contributor

Where do you get this product?  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Where did you purchase this product? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Hello, where did you find these?  Do they have internet catalog?  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

I will go to Ulta and try it.  Right now I am using Estee Lauder duo with two colors I mix and I have been using this for years but I would like something not as thick but I don't know if anything else will work.  Thank you for your input.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ilovehummingbirds, I Googled the serum.  Here's some information for you.

http://www.beauty.com/by-terry-cellularose-brightening-cc-lumi-serum--color-control-radiance-elixir-...

Expensive.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

OoOh, pick only one!  Wow, that's a challenge.  I'll have to cheat & pick 2, but they are in 2 different categories, so hopefully you won't mind!

#1:  Perricone's Chia Serum:  I had tried so many products to deal with the dryness I get right in the temples area, which would get so dry my skin would hurt & peel.  This is soothing & works like a charm, makes my sahara-dry face feel soft & supple. LOVE it!  So, that is my #1 choice of the entire year. 

#2:  handbag organizer for car:  A black netting that has attachments between the 2 front seat headrests, where they clip on to each one; then, a bottom attachment goes into your middle console (must have that in order to use this), anchoring it down & preventing your handbag from sliding into the back seat.  In other words, it utilizes that empty space up above the middle console, so you can put your bag in the black netting pouch & not have it go flying across the car when you have to make a sudden stop.  Genius!  Love it. And my dh is thrilled not to have my big honkin' purse crowding his elbow room on the console/arm rest. Shop around if interested, there are different styles out there, some with or without pockets, some safer for tiny kids.  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Contributor

Great thread! My nod goes to IT. Everything in this line I hav tried has worked fr me. Specially luv the Celebration Illumination Foundation works fr my 65 year old face. Also IT Bye Bye Undereye Antiaging Concealer. Mix light w medium apply w IT brush. Fabulous!
Contributor

Myndi second your car bag choice. Have a long holder that hangs from passenger car seat. Holds everything I may need neatly at hand even has 2 cupholders fr when I need extra. I swing it behind the seat, still hanging, when i hav a passenger. Found at Walmart online along w those fantastic seat gap plugs. The kind that u push between the seat and console to keep debris from falling in that impossible to clean valley.