Occasional Contributor

Re: What's your ONE (!) "Favorite Product" from 2015?

My game changer has been IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ in fair with the Heavenly Luxe Plush Foundation Paddle Brush (A268200). I'm in my mid twenties and I'm starting to take my skincare seriously and looking for good anti aging products. I was overwhelmed by all the products available. I had very results with IT cosmetics bye bye redness, so I was willing to try the CC+ Cream. I love that it's so many products in one and the fair shade is perfect for my skin tone. The coverage is good too. I bought a good night cream and now I'm set. The brush is really nice and I'm starting to build a good quality brush collection. 

Slicking my hair down with Brilliantine and gargling heavily with Lister...ine
Respected Contributor

Simple brand face wipes...they get every bit of my makeup off, and don't make a mess like cleansing in the sink does!

Frequent Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Simple brand face wipes...they get every bit of my makeup off, and don't make a mess like cleansing in the sink does!

These are my favorite wipes to get eye makeup off.  They are great for my super sensitive eyes. 

I tried the Beekman wipes I got from their Evine special a few months ago.  They were drier and not as good at removing makeup. 

Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze you are in luck! They have added more 'varieties' to that line. They have an Argan oil milk (which is not high pressure 'micronized' just simply mixed with aloe juice.)  And they have a Rose Hips/Camel Milk Gelee (I'm so trying that next time,) and best of all: They have a MARULA milk.

Marula has to be like in my top three favorite oils of all time and often is in position one.  They also have a 'kigella gel' which is a mix of many oils, so I can't tell you what its like, if its more of a milk or maybe more gell-y but it has many oils in it in addition to Kigella (firming) and aloe. (Its on my list to try.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cerinthe ooooh okay I need to go check them out. I didn't see that rhs one or the kigelia one. Thanks!

ETA: wow the kigelia one looks really interesting!! Love those ingredients!

Regular Contributor

Well, believe it or not, my favorite gadget has been under my bathroom sink forever.  The concentrator attachment for my blow dryer!  I just started using it, and WOW!!  My short hair has NEVER had so much volume.

Trusted Contributor

I also love the Foreo Luna! I bought it when it was a today special on HSN. The clarisonic had been my go to every evening routine so never thought this rubber thing would make any difference but it does! It seems to really work magic when I have a black head. It just shakes it out somehow! I really thought this would be a purchase that I would try but not like and then return it but I love it!

Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze Yes, be careful of STO because she just added a number of new Marula products including masks, a face cream and there is a free new marula sugar scrub if you buy more than a certain amount.

Regular Contributor

I hope people keep posting because I got a HUGE list of 'want to trys' going on here. Some I use (Sonicare, IT CC cream, Elta MD 46,) and couldn't agree more about. The others are so intriguing and I think I am gonna get that Black and Decker 18V hand held tonight because I just had lightning strike (and I never otherwise would have considered it!)

Keep it coming!

Frequent Contributor

It CC Cream. Tarte Mascara in the bamboo looking tube. O'Keefe's hand cream and their feet cream.