Honored Contributor

Re: What's your ONE (!) "Favorite Product" from 2015?

[ Edited ]

Great question, OP !!

Mine is for removing makeup ..... last year Huggies discontinued the baby wipe I've used for many years for makeup removal.   I went through about a dozen different baby wipes brands and couldn't find anything even close to what I was used to, so then I looked at makeup removers.

After some trial and error with various products, I read some very positive reviews on Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.   WOW, they are great!!

Honored Contributor

@AnotherView2 wrote:

Dior Nail Glow.  2 coats leaves a smooth, hard, gel like finish that lasts me about 8 or 9 days and it always looks great.  It's a nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow.  At $27.00, it isn't cheap but, it's worth every penny.

Can't wait to try it !!!   

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marula oil, marajuca oil, PTR Firm X Peel and Makeup Artist's Choice Bell Evolve Gly-Luronic Acid Serum (the best thing ever).  I mix the serums with my oils.  The oils and the serum, not sure which one have eliminated any milia I had gotten over the last 2 years.  Just clears them out it's amazing, and my skin is so soft.  The PTR Peel/Mask is so fun to use as well.  Love seeing all that dead skin ball up and peel off! Can't live without it! 

Sorry that's more than one! 

Respected Contributor

The favorite thing I purchased from QVC this past year was NOT a beauty product!

I use it everyday in my bathroom though! And I probably really don't use it for it's intended use.

The Black and Decker 18-V  (item V33751) re-chargeable hand-vac picks up all the hair in the bathroom in a second! My husband wanted to use it in his shop, where I know it would get ruined, so I told him to get his own. He said the ones he has seen in the BB stores do not measure up to this one from QVC.

It comes in great colors too! It's been on a bit lately, I am getting another for my husband for Christmas, so he'll have his own! I highly recommend! Who knew?

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

"EltaMD is what I wear everyday without fail regardless of the season." - Show & Tell Me:

Respected Contributor

i

@Jacie wrote:

The favorite thing I purchased from QVC this past year was NOT a beauty product!

I use it everyday in my bathroom though! And I probably really don't use it for it's intended use.

The Black and Decker 18-V  (item V33751) re-chargeable hand-vac picks up all the hair in the bathroom in a second! My husband wanted to use it in his shop, where I know it would get ruined, so I told him to get his own. He said the ones he has seen in the BB stores do not measure up to this one from QVC.

It comes in great colors too! It's been on a bit lately, I am getting another for my husband for Christmas, so he'll have his own! I highly recommend! Who knew?

i've had one for 2 years and we love it. we use around the house, alot. i bought one for each of my kids(both married with toddlers) for christmas last year and they love and use all the time. i bought from amazon, but this year qvc has colors.

Respected Contributor

I would have to say the Beekman goat milk soaps - love the orange blossom scent! 

Honored Contributor

dove bar soap.I just rediscovered and found that I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel soft.I have been using Philosophy for years and I think the Dove change up is a steal for my budget.

Regular Contributor

This is so boring, but my favorite product this year has been my Sonicare toothbrush.  It has made such a difference in my checkups and my teeth just don't feel right if I use a regular toothbrush now.  I always feel like I just had my teeth cleaned at the dentist's office every time I use it.

For a topical beauty product, my best find of the year has been Marula Oil.  I like the one by Acure or Shea Terra Organics.

Valued Contributor

Almost everything I use is SKINN, but last January I started using SSC'S Glycolic Peel a couple of times a week. Made a huge difference, I apply it to clean skin & let it dry completely leaving it on all night. I often apply other products over it after it dries. Amazing results.