Regular Contributor

What's your ONE (!) "Favorite Product" from 2015?

As much as I'd love to read lists and lists of people's favorites, I would MOST like to hear about the ONE that 'changed everything' for you in 2015.

Be as specific as possible! Try not to label a whole brand that you may have discovered.

Mine:

Shea Terra Organics Maracuja Beauty Milk.

This has been a game changer for me, its a mix of Aloe juice and lightweight oils and it works to add moisture and velvet texture with no weight and shine.

I would love to hear your ONE!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your ONE (!) "Favorite Product" from 2015?

Kevin Murphy - Young Again 

Description:  A weightless leave-in treatment oil infused with Immortelle to counteract the oxidization and ageing process. Indulge yourself with intensely conditioned smooth, soft hair. Apply daily to infuse hair with shine and protection from heat and the environment.

I have good hair but it can get frizzy if I don't blow it out. This product really is weightless but it gives me smooth, bouncy hair as if I'd taken 30 minutes with a dryer. On weekends I'll pump a pile of it onto my hair and leave it in; the result is silky strands with lots of life. 

Best find of the year for me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Boots No7 blush in the color soft damson
Honored Contributor

Can't pick just one.  I'm never able to, no matter the context.  

Respected Contributor

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid.

Respected Contributor

Suzanne Somers Brazilian Keratin Serum for hair.-my hair feels like silk.

Respected Contributor

Laura Gellar's Spackle with SPF 30.

It's really great. It has a hint of pink like her Ethereal spackle but not a lot. I couldn't use the ethereal since it made me look splotchy. The primer has a nice texture and mixes well with my regular SPF so I have double protection. Never oily and I have oily skin. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Got a free large sample from Ulta of an oil you spray on wet hair and then blow dry: It's a 10 is the name.  Made my hair feel thick and look shinier than normal.  Also, it looked conditioned.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

hmm that is hard to pick just one. But I'd say Laura Geller's Baked elements foundation. Oh wait, or Beekman's hand washes. Smiley Very Happy

@cerinthe that STO product sounds nice (LOVE their stuff) but I see it contains maracuja oil and for some reason that makes me break out. I am not break out prone either. At least Tarte's mo caused me to and that is supposedly 100% mo. Go figure!

Super Contributor

Dior Nail Glow.  2 coats leaves a smooth, hard, gel like finish that lasts me about 8 or 9 days and it always looks great.  It's a nail enhancer that gives your natural nails a shiny, healthy glow.  At $27.00, it isn't cheap but, it's worth every penny.