Contributor

What's you favorite facial night cream?

[ Edited ]

What are you using at night to provide moisture and prevent all the pesky things we hate, like wrinkles and needing to brighten up the skin? 

Valued Contributor

Re: What's you favorite facial night cream?

After Retin-A, I used Cerave moisturizer in the big tub.

Trusted Contributor

I use signature club a 5 essentials day/night cream....her vitamin c capsules every other night, I use 40 carrots vitamin c serum during the day before the cream...at night I use the signature club a eye ointment. This is what I use everyday and night.

I have some other products I am using because I have on hand and trying to use them but the above list is my routine that I do religiously.
Honored Contributor

I like Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse.  It's a gel-cream consistency.  Technically, it's a treatment product and an additional moisturizer can be layered over the top, but with my serums the Creme Reverse provides enough moisturization for me.  If I need more during harsh winter weather I can add a few drops of Skinn Lipid Infusion Oil to amp it up.  I get my brightening from serums, not from a night cream.

Esteemed Contributor

Right now I am loving the paulas choice resist barrier moisturizer with retinol that was in the TSV. The serum in combination with the moisturizer make my skin feel like velvet.
Frequent Contributor

I used Perricone for years until i bought Alastin Skincare line from my medical spa. I use the restorative facial cream, eye cream and then the Skin Medica HA5. It has transformed my skin. The lines are very diminished, skin is smooth, pores are smaller and I need very little makeup. I am 56. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't use the Retin-A, but I love anything CeraVe or Cetaphil skin products. Both of them are awesome products, recommended by dermatologists, do a terrific job, are less than $30 and are availble at your local Walgreen's. I'm in my late 60s and have tried more expensive products than I'd care to list! Sometimes the great products are right there where we never expected!

Frequent Contributor

Nerium!

Valued Contributor

I am alternating the recent Paula's Choice resist retinol moisture barrier with the recent Elemis facial oil and marine collagen cream.  So far I like them both.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

Below is exactly what I use everyday and have since I was 17...I am 55 soon to be 56 in October and I have no lines or wrinkles.

*  Daytime:   Oil of Olay Brand "Active Hydrating Beauty                        Fluid"  

*  Nightime:  Oil of Olay Brand  "Night of Olay Firming                            Cream"

There was a simular thread last week...

I have my grandmother to thank to me taking care of my skin at an early age.  She was an all time user of "Oil of Olay".  She died in 1997 at the age of 95 years.  Truly she had Zero lines or wrinkles.  She was 95 and everyone alway was amazed when she told them her age if someone asked.  They thought she was 68!  She was a beautiful woman inside and out.