Honored Contributor

Re: What's you favorite blush for summer?

Becca Luminous Blush in Tigerlily......Perfect~!

Respected Contributor

I love Laura Geller's Pink Buttercream (sateen finish) and Dreamsicle (more matte). They wear well, last forever and brighten up my 62 year old skin!

Valued Contributor

My favorite is MAC Springsheen but it leans more coral rather than peach.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Tarte Amazon Clay-Exposed subtle shade and goes with everything. Enjoying Chris-X Tarte pallete love the rose gold highlighter.

That ChrissyxTarte palette is really beautiful and I've been tempted a couple times. Do you like the blush in this palette also? 

Honored Contributor

I ordered this Stila lip and cheek color in the photo, shade is Lillium. Because it was used on Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman and I'm obsessed with her and the movie. I like the color too, and it's cream which I was looking for. Wish it would make me look like Gal. I haven't received it yet so I don't know how it looks in person.

I'm so pale that most blush looks awful on me. Usually I use Wet and Wild Reserve Your Cabana bronzer as blush.

2026816.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Really liking Bobbi brown pot rouge in milk chocolate. My skin tone is medium, but this looks like a natural outdoorsy tan on me. It's scary dark in the compact but looks great on with a touch of highlighter on the cheekbones.,
Trusted Contributor

I wear Milani Luminoso as well.  It has such a nice blend of pink, peach and coral, really looks summery and not overdone.

Esteemed Contributor

Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor blushes. I am using the Rosewater color right now.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Women of color can't really get away with changing their blush seasonally.  Oh sure, there are tricks to brighten up the fall/winter blush, but primarily whatever colors we wear -- like our foundation, it's our year round color.  As for those tricks, I find the Benefit Boxes Box o Powder blushes to be ideal for this.  They are light enough to brighten up a deep blush without altering the color dramatically.  

I particularly like SugarBomb, Coralista, and the new Galifornia.    

Frequent Contributor

I love this new blush from Benefit, my new favorite!