Honored Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

Today I am wearing my new perfume, Narcisco Rodriquez, For Her (EDP)  It comes in a lighter version, too. (EDT) 

I first sprayed this on a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't like it...in fact I went home and washed it off.  I sprayed it on again today at a department store and didn't think I was going to like it again.  After a couple of hours, I kept smelling something I loved and, sure enough,  it was the Narcisco.  I bought it (actually it was a gift from DH that I picked out myself).

I have never sprayed a perfume on that smelled so different in the end than in the beginning (and that took almost 2 hrs. to get there)!  Most of them do take a short time, I realize....but this one smells absolutely nothing like the beginning.....to the point you would think it was a different perfume alltogether.  It is holding on to that same dry down for 5 hours now and I love how it ended up and how true it is staying.  It is, imo, a more mature fragrance.......which is what I wanted this time around. 

Regular Contributor

Creed ~ Green Irish Tweed

Respected Contributor

Chanel #19

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

While JOY is my favorite, I adore Jean Patou's 1000, as well:

o.2658.jpg

1000 by Jean Patou is a Floral fragrance for women. 1000 was launched in 1972. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Kerleo.

Top notes are osmanthus, violet and apricot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and oak.

Regular Contributor

BBW ~ Twilight Woods

Honored Contributor

Avon's floral Haiku (pink container)... I tried it the last time I ordered Avon.   I'm a fan of the origial Haiku (green container)... and this is a nice variation.  I like it so much, I ordered more of both the pink and the green today !  (They have them on sale!).

Trusted Contributor

Today it's Jo Malone "Basil and Neroli". Fresh and very "green." It's a bit like Tom Ford "Portofino Neroli" and Bobbi Brown "Bath". I'm kind of digging it.
Honored Contributor

I had to buy another bottle of this JC because I had run out. It is one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Coconut Almond by Laura Mercier -- love it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Philosophy Falling IN Love