Valued Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

Good morning 

I love fragrance and today I am wearing China Rain perfume oil. It's such a beautiful scent soft and fresh smelling .

Regular Contributor

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria - Neroli Bianca.

Notes:  orange blossom, neroli, petitgrain, bitter orange.

Trusted Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

An unknown old sample fragrance.  Have no clue and of course I love it and now want it. LOL! It's an unmarked (label fell off) PSS mister. Hate when that happens.  Barely a squirt or 2 left and I am stumped.  Smiley Sad

That's tough Smiley Sad. Maybe you should take it to a store that has the largest fragrance collection and see if one of the SA's can identify it by the scent. I wonder how long the scent will last if you spray it on one of those paper strip things they have for sampling scents at the stores so you can preserve the scent and hit as many stores as possible to see if anyone can identify it. Good luck!

I figured it out...it's Aquolina Pink Sugar...the PSS version.  Yummy!  Wearing it today!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Trusted Contributor

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

An unknown old sample fragrance.  Have no clue and of course I love it and now want it. LOL! It's an unmarked (label fell off) PSS mister. Hate when that happens.  Barely a squirt or 2 left and I am stumped.  Smiley Sad

That's tough Smiley Sad. Maybe you should take it to a store that has the largest fragrance collection and see if one of the SA's can identify it by the scent. I wonder how long the scent will last if you spray it on one of those paper strip things they have for sampling scents at the stores so you can preserve the scent and hit as many stores as possible to see if anyone can identify it. Good luck!

I figured it out...it's Aquolina Pink Sugar...the PSS version.  Yummy!  Wearing it today!

Great! Glad you were able to figure it out so you can buy it!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

COCO  CHANEL

Honored Contributor

Elizabeth&James Black. 

Regular Contributor

BBW ~ Ocean

Trusted Contributor

Creed Love In Black - From Fragrantica:

Love in Black is a perfume for women introduced in 2008. Inspired by former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy, the fragrance is composed of ingredients from the places this intriguing public figure visited and loved.

Top notes encompass Italian violet, night-blooming jasmine and cedar from Virginia. The heart adds Florentine iris, cloves and Tonkin musk, while the base introduces Bourgogne black currant and Bulgarian rose. The flacon is created from black sand like that of the Greek isles. This edition celebrates magic of each woman and evening elegance, which is completed by a ribbon bow on the neck of the bottle. Love in Black was created by Olivier Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

Aliage/E. Lauder

Honored Contributor

Today I am wearing a new one that Hubyy bought me for our anniversary called Michael Kors S**E***X****Y Amber! It smells so good and it is potent so two squirts is all you need. I would love to also have this in a body cream or lotion!!!!!!!!