Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite long lasting lip liner????

Any liner will stay on longer if you apply it all over your lips, powder lightly & put lip color over it. I think unless you use a lip stain, no lip product stays on longer.

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner. Creamy formula, slanted tip, lasts forever, low price.

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@fitfuninformed  Sorry, I just saw your post this morning. They're not at any retail store, as far as I know. They are less than a couple years old as a company. If you google swatches for their products, they are raved about on YouTube. That's where I learned about them. They also show swatches on the web site, not always on the new arrivals though. HTH

Thank you @wvumountiefan, this saves me the trouble trying to find them at retail !   Yes, on line is where I first heard about them, all the rave.  I suppose I should just go ahead and order a couple since they come on such good recommendation.  Thank you once again!

Respected Contributor

I always like MAC...tried others...but Mac is the best I've used
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@fitfuninformed  Sorry, I just saw your post this morning. They're not at any retail store, as far as I know. They are less than a couple years old as a company. If you google swatches for their products, they are raved about on YouTube. That's where I learned about them. They also show swatches on the web site, not always on the new arrivals though. HTH

Love Colourpop! I just placed an order for a gel eyeliner and several lippies......The prices are great, fast shipping and I love their products......I will have to try their lipliner next! Their blushes look really nice too!!