Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite cream blush?

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I have been tossing some of my powder blushes, just don't look good, I think I am going thru a blush challange time...

anyone ever have that? why does my blush never look good?? LOL

Thanks!

I have turned to cream blushes.  For some reason the powder blushes have not been looking natural on me.  

I have too much money in un-used powder blushes to toss - yet - I will probably give them do my Son's beloved GF.  She loves make-up.

To answer your question:  Bobby Brown, Doll10, Flower, Loreal, Benetint.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure I've ever owned a cream blush. Stains, yes, but creams? Can't recall any. Almost all of my current blushes are bare minerals. Interested to learn about the benefits of the creams.

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Go ahead a laugh....  I've used lipstick as blush since I was a teenager back in the 60's.  I don't think I've ever bought a separate blush.  Lipstick is creamy, moisturizing, and blends well -  the color lasts all day.  I usually apply it over moisturizer and get it all blended, then brush my foundation on over the top.  Sometimes I apply it over my foundation.  Looks natural.

Works for me!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Clinique Cheek pops, I swirl my brush and it stays on my cheeks all day...Pretty colors also

@quadmimi, I have a Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum, which I like, but it's a powder blush. Does Clinique make cream Cheek Pops?

I got mine quit a while back when we lived in S Tx...It is a cream, (dry type cream)...

I don't think it was a special gift or something like that, but I love it and hope I can find it again...I have to go get a new mascara so will take it with me and ask the associate and see what she says...thx

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Anything from Doll10 or IT Cosmetics is great.  

I love Dalton or Doll l0 @willdob3. Her Baby Cheeks and Clear are the best ever with a cream blush and cream luminizer. It's really good. I use it every day. No powder, just a nice light pink cream. I've never had one I like better! And it lasts forever.

Respected Contributor

I just tried Flower Blush  sold at Walmart by  Drew Barrymore                                         and it is soo nice. It is a powder to cream blush. (Not a cream to powder) It goes on soo nice and looks just like you natural blush because it looks so natural and you use just a little bit. It only comes in 2 colors a pink which I bought and a darker color. This is my favorite. It  cost  around$12.99 I can't remember the exact cost right now. It comes in a sifter container like Bare Minerals I am not a fan of this type of blush but this one is worth it!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks agian!!!  I have been playing with some of my creams blushes &  yes, this is my answer, so much better on my skin...

I am going to treat myself every couple weeks to something new so I don't go broke LOL

An FYI...Clinique Cheek Pops has MANY new colors.  It is a powder, but says this "Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless. In a silky smooth, stay-true formula with shades for every skin tone. That just-pinched look, simply effortless."

Respected Contributor

Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore came out with a powder to creme(not creme to powder) and it is wonderful so nice. This is now my favorite  blush it looks so natural on and doesn't just sit on top of the skin like powder does. Only comes in 2 colors  so far pink and a darker shade.Sold at Walmart.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Flower Blush By Drew Barrymore was a beauty winner with People Magazine & Today Show shown on Hoda & Kathie Lee

http://www.today.com/style/people-today-beauty-awards-2015-full-list-winners-t59786

Contributor

Love IT cosmetics!