Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your fav. shampoo/cond. that adds VOLUME & MOISTURE

On 1/8/2014 Nickel05 said: The Agave hair oil is insane!!! My hair is baby soft and never greasy. Plus, it smells amazing! I mix it with Perfect Hair Day from Living Proof on wet hair and she a little to polish after blow drying.

Love it also!

my fine hair finally feels like healthy hair, and it only has been since I started using the Agave oil & conditioner

I will look into the Living Proof item, thanks!

Respected Contributor

I will have to look into the Agave oil Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

SmileOn 1/8/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

Thanks Golden, I love trying new items (to me)...I will get a sample of Phytocitrus at Sephora, I also color my hair & it likes moisture, not protein

AnnMarie

Phyto recently changed all their packaging, & probably changed ALL the formulas, too. The citrus shampoo may or may not be good now. I wish companies would stop doing that!!

Contributor

I am contemplating something else too...not that I don't like WEN. It is the only thing that I have used that allows me to comb through my hair after I wash it. I just want to try something else comparable for 1/2 the price or less....I really can't afford it. Actually, I was never able to afford it but bought it anyway! I hear great things about Philosophy's Shear Splendor. I think that would be almost 1/2 the price of WEN so I may try that.

Contributor

Just tried Shear Splendor for my fine, thin hair + sensitive scalp. Loved it! Adds moisture but rinses clean. You don't need much either. Good value. Sensational scent too!
Trusted Contributor

I have fine, color-treated hair and have had much success with Nexxus' ColorAssure Shampoo and Conditioner -- gentle cleansing which leaves hair soft and full of body while protecting the color. For extra volume I use TreSemme Volumizing Mousse. Very happy with this regimen.

Contributor

I love the Redken Body Full shampoo and conditioner along with the thickening cream for styling. The shamp/cond smell WONDERFUL too. If you are also looking for some lift and body, I highly recommend Aquage Uplifting Foam at the roots. The stuff is magic and keeps your hair lifted all day.

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Julie_B said:

I love the Redken Body Full shampoo and conditioner along with the thickening cream for styling. The shamp/cond smell WONDERFUL too. If you are also looking for some lift and body, I highly recommend Aquage Uplifting Foam at the roots. The stuff is magic and keeps your hair lifted all day.

Thank you - the uplifting foam sounds amazing, I'll go check it out!

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 jollyme said: Just tried Shear Splendor for my fine, thin hair + sensitive scalp. Loved it! Adds moisture but rinses clean. You don't need much either. Good value. Sensational scent too!

I didn't know phil had Shear Splendor anymore, did they bring it back? I remember they had it YEARS ago but then it went away...?