Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your fav. Vitamin C Serum product?

I'm waiting for that all-in-one too!

Honored Contributor

I concur with @Nona of Five, @suzyQ3 and @Funloving - NCN's is great. Been using it over 2 years now. The first L-ascorbic acid serum I was able to use without irritation and has helped make my skin look more bright and even toned. Good stuff. 

Honored Contributor

I was happy using Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum for quite awhile.  Several months ago, however, I was a bit curious about Isomers serums and happened to catch a really good TTV that included their Glutatiosome High Potency Serum.  The serum contains MAP so that's where I'm getting my Vitamin C these days.  The serum on its own is like $150/bottle which is way out of my budget, but the same size bottle was part of the TTV along with several other products for under $53.  That was a no brainer for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Nona of Five wrote:

I'm waiting for that all-in-one too!

I am very curious about this too! Should be interesting!

Super Contributor

I also use and love NCN products although the Vit C Serum I am using now is also Badesco and I really like it. I use NCN Matrixyl and love it. I also love her cleanser with glycolic acid in it.   

Respected Contributor

I love Skin Medica Vitamin C & E Complex!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

Looks like NCN has a lots of fans, she has a lot of products, anyone use anything else from her line? Looks like a great site, maybe I'll send her a note!

Yes, I also use her 25% Multi-Active Matrixyl serum and love it. But she is about to come out with a new product primarily for women over 40 that she's calling "All in One," I think.

I get her e-mails, and the last one said that it will be available either by the end of this month or early October. I don't know the ingredients or price but am curious

Oh, and if you sign up for e-mails, each month you get a code, usually for 10 percent off.

This sounds promising.  I'm well into my 40's and just got on the Vitamin C bandwagon.  I'm using a Vitamin C moisturizer at night but that's it.

I bought the SSC Vitamin C cleanser when they had the last TS on HSN but I've discovered it is making me break out.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  SSC cleansers always made me breakout too, not sure what it is about them but back YEARS ago I swear I tried them all and had to stop using them. My skin does better with a gel sorta like cleanser. My go to is Mario Bandescu Enzyme Cleanser daily and then 2-3 nights a week I use their Glycolic cleanser, it's the best Glycolic Cleaner I have found and I've used it for YEARS!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

For the past several years, I have been using Skinceuticals Serum 10 AOX+ and have been pleased with the results.  The serum combines ferulic acid with 10% vitamin C, and is ideal for people with sensitve skin like myself.

Occasional Contributor

I like C-boost from Environ--it is a bit pricey but it is nice