Respected Contributor

Re: What is everybody getting from Isomers?

When I go to check out it says it won't deliver until after Jan 3rd.... wow!?!?

Super Contributor

@SandGirl it is on advance order.  i am also waiting on mine.  but for me it works since i have ordered so many things between all the shopping networks.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the Hexapeptide for 40.00?  TIA

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TTV & copper p duo during Manula's 1st show.

After seeing the posts about the $20 off I checked my email & there was a darn coupon Smiley Frustrated Well I knew if I cancelled the order I'd go on back order for the TTV Smiley Mad So I cancelled the copper p & reordered it, along with the 3 pc eye kit to get to $100 Smiley Surprised The $20 just covered the shipping & tax on that order and a few cents towards the product prices, but I couldn't talk myself out of that eye kit Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

After seeing the posts about the $20 off I checked my email & there was a darn coupon Smiley Frustrated Well I knew if I cancelled the order I'd go on back order for the TTV Smiley Mad So I cancelled the copper p & reordered it, along with the 3 pc eye kit to get to $100 Smiley Surprised The $20 just covered the shipping & tax on that order and a few cents towards the product prices, but I couldn't talk myself out of that eye kit Woman Embarassed

...... and that sneaky eye kit got sold out!   Along with Copper P Duo! 

$20 dollars to cover those pesky shipping costs, and a few cents still left - sounds like a winner, @FleaMktQn!

You did good - such well measured smart purchase, and I am glad you did not miss out of the TTV also. Smiley HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn, Cooper P Duo was really a good deal...... I went on Isomers dot ca and checked the prices for singles - Cooper Rich Mask (small size 2 oz) - $30, and Copper P Concentrate Bonus Size 4 oz - $200!

So, the duo offered on Evine had to be at least $350 in value, considering  Bonus 8.12 oz size Copper mask.

The only problem is........ it's sold out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

...... and that sneaky eye kit got sold out!   Along with Copper P Duo! 

$20 dollars to cover those pesky shipping costs, and a few cents still left - sounds like a winner, @FleaMktQn!

You did good - such well measured smart purchase, and I am glad you did not miss out of the TTV also. Smiley HappyHeart

Thanks @sonechko for all your help HeartHeartHeart

I was Not gonna lose my place on the TTV, so canceling the whole original order wasn't an option Smiley Wink & I kinda wanted that eye kit anyway soooo....oh well it's only money I can make more Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I ordered the matrixyl TTV. I already know that it's really good stuff but it's usually a little expensive for my wallet. This was a great deal! I didn't notice the ship date but that's okay I've got plenty of product
Trusted Contributor

survived this time. I just have too many products to use up. Everytime I say I will not buy another product till I use up what I have but cave & buy something.

This time it was harder with a $20 coupon. kept visiting my cart, it was still showing a lower price this morning.........walked away, what a relief to see it at the higher price now.....Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Can you guys really tell a difference in your skin with  matrixyl 20%?  I have never found a skincare product that provided any noticeable improvements. I ordered this and the r pur duo.