Trusted Contributor

What is Going on With Ojon?

I got a letter stating that Ojon is reformulating many of their products and it would affect my Auto Delivery.

I looked online and cannot find the Restorative Hair Treatment in the jar... the whole reason for Ojon! I can't find any of the Ojon products I've been using! I finally found a product that works on my hair and now the whole line is revamped? Why do that do this to us? I am getting so tired of using products in the beauty lines and then they remove them from the line, and then I have to change my whole beauty routine.

It also happens with Bare Escentuals. I use products that work beautifully and love and then they are no longer available. It's really a shame. Part of the reason many of us go to a line of cosmetics or hair care is because they work and we want to continue to use them.

It's a shame. Especially when they get rid of the mainstays of their line that many of us have used religiously for years.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View