Honored Contributor

Re: What is Colleen Lopez's secret to such a youthful appearance?

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

HSN definitely uses filters and awesome lighting and it varies from set to set.  I've seen those filters pop off and pop back on and the difference is amazing.  It happened once during a Lancome show with the former vendor, Joan.  Her skin and especially her eye area looked nothing like it did when the filters popped back on.

A few weeks ago Colleen hosted the Trish McEvoy show and Colleen looked very tan and her skin looked absolutely glowing.  An hour later she moved to a different set to do electronics.  The difference in what she looked like was unbelievable.  She no longer looked tan and her skin didn't have the same glow or radiance as it had on the beauty set.   She still looked fabulous but looked very different.     

i watch just about all the Trish shows and there are a couple of her models who look like ghosts without the Triangle of Light and the Bwonzers.

Colllen had the mu on for the Trish Show and then washed it off for the electronics presentation. I have not seen her wearing any sort of Bronzer or unusual make up unless she was selling it.

There was no way Colleen had time to wash off the make-up between the TM show and the electronics show.  She might have had a 2 minute break between the shows.  It was definitely the lighting on the set.  Even her arms and chest looked darker during the TM show and were much lighter on the electronics show. 

Respected Contributor

"Who gives a 🐭ats 🐴ss!!!!! Colleen and Bobbi are both beautiful women both inside and outside!! Wonder if we all post a picture what others would say!" 😳😁😱
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's one of those women who stayed protected if ever in the sun, takes excellent care of herself all the way around. She probably eats right & gets her OMEGAs in.   No doubt she has good genes.  Although I highly doubt she's had plastic surgery--  possibly a little botox.  Many women in their early 50s can and do look that good without more dramatic measures. 50 simply isn't that old.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

She is and has been using AL's supplementss for as long as he's been there. Colleen is very health conscious for herself and her entire family. I don't believe she's had surgery, but probably injections as needed.

Bobby Carter is the one who's had to have work done. She's in her 60's w/o a wrinkle or any sagging at all. Wow, when she's on with Adrienne, they both look way too tight. I've seen pictures of Bobby when very young and aside from hair, not much difference.

There's a lot of "mature" ladies at HSN, just like at the Q.

ITA about Bobbie Ray. Her neck really needs work. It definitely shows her age. I don't think she or Adrienne look good - way too plastic.

Adrienne lately looks like she just had a lift. Tight as a DRUM!

Bobbie Ray is another story.  She's so painfully thin.. quite a bit thinner than Colleen.  Age always shows more on very slender mature women.  She has to be in her mid to late 60's.

Adrienne is a caricature of her former self.  A perfect example of why NOT to go under the knife & crazy with fillers.  She's obviously very tight with her plastic surgeon.  Pun intended.

I really don't want to dis anyone.  Especially other women.  MY BAD.  It's a fleeting mood.  It's been one of those day, which I know is still no excuse.

So to stay OT...  Colleen is lovely with gorgeous skin.  Could be in part the lighting.  I know she says she swears by Lancome Genifique.  That alone certainly has little to nothing to do with her graceful aging.  I still say 50 is still pretty young these days.. but that's just a number.  I know plenty of women who are ageless.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

HSN definitely uses filters and awesome lighting and it varies from set to set.  I've seen those filters pop off and pop back on and the difference is amazing.  It happened once during a Lancome show with the former vendor, Joan.  Her skin and especially her eye area looked nothing like it did when the filters popped back on.

A few weeks ago Colleen hosted the Trish McEvoy show and Colleen looked very tan and her skin looked absolutely glowing.  An hour later she moved to a different set to do electronics.  The difference in what she looked like was unbelievable.  She no longer looked tan and her skin didn't have the same glow or radiance as it had on the beauty set.   She still looked fabulous but looked very different.     

i watch just about all the Trish shows and there are a couple of her models who look like ghosts without the Triangle of Light and the Bwonzers.

Colllen had the mu on for the Trish Show and then washed it off for the electronics presentation. I have not seen her wearing any sort of Bronzer or unusual make up unless she was selling it.

There was no way Colleen had time to wash off the make-up between the TM show and the electronics show.  She might have had a 2 minute break between the shows.  It was definitely the lighting on the set.  Even her arms and chest looked darker during the TM show and were much lighter on the electronics show. 

uhhhhhh otay, you did say "an hour later" she was on another show for electronics, so if it WAS an hour later she could be washing off her makeup. Now it was a 2-minute break

whatever. i don't sit and dvr these shows, i couldnt care less what the hosts look like from one show to the next lol

Respected Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

whatever. i don't sit and dvr these shows, i couldnt care less what the hosts look like from one show to the next lol

YEAH.  THAT Smiley Happy  ^^^^^

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

uhhhhhh otay, you did say "an hour later" she was on another show for electronics, so if it WAS an hour later she could be washing off her makeup. Now it was a 2-minute break

I meant she did the TM show for 1 hour and then the electronics show the next hour, not that she had an hour break, but I realize my post was a little confusing. 

I didn't DVR the show either, I happened to be watching it.  You obviously cared enough about this to comment several times. All I was doing was commenting about the lighting and filters that are so obvious on HSN.  There really was no reason to get snarky.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I meant she did the TM show for 1 hour and then the electronics show the next hour, not that she had an hour break, but I realize my post was a little confusing. 

I didn't DVR the show either, I happened to be watching it.  You obviously cared enough about this to comment several times. All I was doing was commenting about the lighting and filters that are so obvious on HSN.  There really was no reason to get snarky.  LOL

ROTFLOL thats a mighty fine high horse you got there  Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

My opinion is that Colleen Lopez has had "work" done... this is not a criticism... whatever... doesn't matter... she looks exceptional.

I have seen her many years ago and also lately.  

Anyone who has the "work" done and has it done right, as well as maintaining her hands, diet and exercise, is admirable in my estimation.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I think, as QVC viewers, we're so used to seeing hosts & models with the SO obvious fake tans, nails, hair, eyelashes & unusual hair colors.   Then when someone with beautiful natural beauty comes along, we immediately question it.  

Colleen is beautiful!  Her peaches-cream complexion is something money can't buy...that's a luminosity not achieved with makeup.  And her nails are so natural looking.  Total package.