Honored Contributor

Re: What is Colleen Lopez's secret to such a youthful appearance?

I agree she's had to have work done to look that good at her age, the TV cameras are brutal so if she wants to keep her job she really has no choice. The hosts on Evine though seem to look natural, I'm watching one of the hosts now and she says she's 50. I forget her name, but she has short dark hair and is tall, any way she looks very good for her age.

Trusted Contributor

plastic...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think C.L. is very attractive.  She definitely has great genes, and she has gorgeous skin. Supplements won't do that.  It's probably a combo of botox, some fillers very carefully done and a very healthy diet enriched with a lot of vitamins.  If she takes all of the A. L. supplements she says she does, they can't hurt.  But, that , imo, would be FAR too many supplements especially if she eats healthy.

I don't believe in that many supplements if one eats properly.  I only take Vitamin D3, Calcium with boron/magnesium and d and omega 3 and turmeric/ginger.  I eat a lot of fruits and veggies so don't need an arsenal of supplements.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

She is and has been using AL's supplementss for as long as he's been there. Colleen is very health conscious for herself and her entire family. I don't believe she's had surgery, but probably injections as needed.

Bobby Carter is the one who's had to have work done. She's in her 60's w/o a wrinkle or any sagging at all. Wow, when she's on with Adrienne, they both look way too tight. I've seen pictures of Bobby when very young and aside from hair, not much difference.

There's a lot of "mature" ladies at HSN, just like at the Q.

Honored Contributor

I really like Colleen a lot. She does look great. I know she takes care of herself inside & out. Whatever she is doing, I think she should keep doing it. 

Respected Contributor

Colleen does look great! i like that she doesn't come across as totally self-absorbed like certain other shopping hosts.  There are older youtube videos from her CVN days (car battery on fire!)  and she hasn't changed that much except hair and clothing styles.  i'm sure she has a few ****** tucks here and there, her PS is amazing would love to know the name!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

She is and has been using AL's supplementss for as long as he's been there. Colleen is very health conscious for herself and her entire family. I don't believe she's had surgery, but probably injections as needed.

Bobby Carter is the one who's had to have work done. She's in her 60's w/o a wrinkle or any sagging at all. Wow, when she's on with Adrienne, they both look way too tight. I've seen pictures of Bobby when very young and aside from hair, not much difference.

ITA about Bobbie Ray. Her neck really needs work. It definitely shows her age. I don't think she or Adrienne look good - way too plastic.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99:  I think you mean Kimberly Wells, and l agree.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

ITA about Bobbie Ray. Her neck really needs work. It definitely shows her age. I don't think she or Adrienne look good - way too plastic.

Adrienne lately looks like she just had a lift. Tight as a DRUM!

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps she is bathing in the blood of virgins? LOL sorry bout the Madame Bathory reference but truly she doesn't seem any older than when I first watched her in 1995 (!) for the 1st time...Yeah she prob has great genes, yeah she takes supplements and eats well/takes care of herself, yeah she prob has met a needle or 2 in her life but she must be mid 50's easy and looks 10 years younger (when she dresses the part lol) Kudos to her for aging gracefully and if she has had plastic surgery, someone get me his number STAT! LMAOOOOOO Woman LOL